Marina

Ok so I was originally was going to release this earlier but A, I didn't because the 5th was my bday(I am now 26 if you want to know) and B, yesterday I was just being lazy :)

Shoutout to DJ_Hyperfresh for the idea

Idol!reader in this one(Although its not really the focus for the story lol)

--------------

"YA'LL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!" "It's Off The Hook, coming to you LIVE from Inkopolis Square!" Pearl and Marina said, doing their daily broadcast for all of the fresh Inklings and Octolings for the area. "Yo! Rina! Guess what?!" "What is it Pearlie~? Aren't we supposed to do the usual announcements?" "SPLAT THAT! What we have is a super fresh telling! and that is.......FAMOUS SPLATUBE SENSATION (Y/N) IS HERE!!!!"

Marina gasped, she was obsessed over y/n ever since she started watching her/his videos so getting to see y/n? in person?! she was on cloud 9! But Marina kept her composure for now and just continued with the daily announcements. After finishing the shot, the pair heard the sound of clapping from behind, it was y/n who was smiling at them "I've always wanted to watch you two do one of your jobs in person" you said as you walked to the two "It was fine!" Pearl said with her trademark smile while Marina blushed. 

"Hey, how about we all go out to eat somewhere? It has been a while since I went out to eat" Marina was about to say something but was interrupted by Pearl, much to her distaste. "Sure! I know the best places to go to, I actually use to go there when I had time off." she said as you two walked away, unintentionally ignoring Marina.

"......"

(Meanwhile)

You, Marina, and Pearl was hanging out in the party section of a restaurant Pearl mention and you three were being swarmed by fans left and right! Thankfully Pearl thought ahead and assigned security for them "And here I thought someone wouldn't have found out where we were..." Marina sighed as she waved to the crowd, only to hype them up more "Aww, don't sweat it Rina~ we can still have fun!" you said as you gave the octo idol a gently pat on the shoulder and a thumbs up 'She/he used my nickname~!!!!' Marina thought to herself as she nodded at the idol. But Marina's happiness was ruined when Peal pulled Y/n over to her "Yo y/n! you got to taste these poppers! they are just the best!" y/n sighed as she/he made their way over to where Pearl was sitting to try out some food.

Marina glared at her friend, who was she taking y/n's attention from her? Marina was the one who introduced her to y/n's videos in the first place! maybe....just maybe if Pearl suddenly went missing......yes! that is a perfect idea! So for the rest of the occasion, Marina was plotting to get rid of her best friend.  After y/n left, it was just Pearl and Marina at the house they shared(A/N: Do they even live together? idk but I'm making it a thing) and Pearl sat down on a couch, dizzy from drinking too many drinks(She is 21, she can drink if she wants!) "Ugh.....rina~ c-can you grab me a cup of water pleasw?"

Marina just rolled her eyes as she made her way to the kitchen and went to grab a glass but soon stopped in her tracks when she noticed as knife sitting on the table 'Maybe I should....' she dark thought clouded her judgement as she reached for the knife and made her way to her exhausted friend. Pearl was currently covering her face as Marina walked up to her with the knife raised 'This is all of her fault anyways right? She deserves this for taking y/n's attention away from me right?!'

"It has been 3 days since the pop idol Pearl from Off the Hook went missing! Police will not end the search for the missing idol so everyone is advise to make sure to travel in groups and secure your doors and windows when you sleep and when you leave" 

You shut off the tv and sighed "I hope she is ok.." you said as you leaned back on the couch. You was originally planning on going back home after a few days of talking with Off the Hook, doing some Q n A with fans, and even preforming with them but when you was called that Pearl went missing, you decided to stay in hopes, along with all the other fans and Marina, that she will be returned safely. "I....I just don't know who would hurt Pearlie....." Marina said as she pretended to start crying into her hands, to which y/n went over and hugged to idol from the side "It's going to be ok, Rina! They will find her and take the monster that took her to jail!"

Unnoticed by Y/n, Marina was smiling to herself as she was accepting the hug 'They are never going to find her, not with where I took her body too. Y/n is so sad that she plans on staying here for me because of how sad I am! So sorry Pearl for having to do this but you were keeping y/n away from me! I'll make ANYONE disappear for trying to take my love's attention from looking over to me!

A/N

Is this a good one? I feel like it's kinda not as good as I imagined it to be?