Vintage(2)

Yeah I decided to give a part 2

--------------------

"It was a few days after I've beaten that self centered brat and I regret it. Every day he will come by my house and constantly bother me about what I want him to do!" you groaned as you flopped on a couch, phone to your ear as you continue to complain to your cousin "Also...he is trying to call me right now!" I complained as a noticed that I have 10 miss calls. Just WHY I decided to give him my number, I do not know!

I sighed as I ended the call with my cousin and then decided to call Vintage "What the fuck do you want?! I was talking to my cousin!" I shouted into the phone as soon as he picked up "Now now Y/n, there is no need to be hostile....I was wondering...if I we could hang out? maybe go get something to eat?" I heard him say and a cringed 'WHY would I ever want him to do something like that for me?!'  I thought but at the same time I agreed since I really had nothing better to do.

So I was listening to Vintage trying to talk to me but I wasn't really paying attention, I was looking at my phone because there was some article talking about how some guy went missing...actually, it was the person that was flirting with me a few days ago, weird. "Y/n....are you listening?" you heard Vintage ask and you glared at him, obviously you were not "I was busy with something more important, what?" you said as you saw him flinch slightly and lightly blush "Well I was going to ask if you want to get something to drink?" he asked. You thought about it for a second before internally smiling "Actually yeah, I would. Go get me one....pet" you said as you pulled your phone back out, ignoring him again.

"Here you go" he said as he sat the cup down for me and sat down, intensely staring over at me which I found weird but chose to ignore him and took a sip 'this soda is disgusting!' I thought as I turned to glare at Vintage, who was just smiling. "Vintage....come over here..." you mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He tilted his head slightly in confusion but did what I said anyways as he got up from his seat and walked to the other side of the table where I sat. Without hesitation I removed the lid to the cup and poured the drink over his head.

"Are you trying to piss me off or something or are you really this stupid?!" I said as I saw the look of surprise on his face, he really wasn't expecting that reaction from me, was he? I waited for an response from him, or for him to at least yell at me for what I did, but all he did was walk away from me without  even saying a word...Just what is he up to?

(Vintage's pov, finally)

I walked away from Y/n and to a bathroom where I locked the door, preventing anyone from entering and sighed "Y/n.....I LOVE IT WHEN YOU HATE ME LIKE THIS~!" I laughed happily as I hugged myself "I knew it was a good idea to give you something you hated but to pour it over me? Ahhh~ your cold heart is so creative! I have to find more ways so you can keep giving me so much hate in your eyes!" I mentioned as I continued to think of new ways to accomplish that goal but before that I heard someone knocking on the door to the bathroom "Hey! you know you can't lock yourself up like this. Plus I'm getting bored and want to go home" the voice said, it was Y/n! 

I immediately walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Y/n's beautiful uninterested face looking my way "Oh, sorry. I was trying to clean myself up...also I am sorry that I got the wrong drink! I wasn't thinking" I lied and Y/n just sighed "It's whatever so let's go." That is all that Y/n said as he/she began to walk away, not even caring that I was following him/her. It was a short walk, unfortunately, to Y/n's house and as he/she went to open the door, I asked to be let in only to be giving a look and a 'no' before having the door slam shut in my face as I also heard the sound of the lock engaging. "Oh Y/n~ I can't wait to have you ignore me some more next time....and to get rid of whoever else who tries to steal your attention away from me~" I said to myself as I made my way home.

(Back to Y/n pov??)

I sighed as I closed and locked the door, hearing the sound of footprints descend away "....Ha...haa...Hahaha! Oh man I wish I could have taken a picture of his stupid face when I poured that drink on him! he looked like he was going to cry, priceless!" I said to myself as I tossed my coat onto a table nearby and sat back down on the couch I was sitting on earlier, now scrolling trough the many photos I have of Vintage "Oh if only you cried, that would have been so much fun seeing that happy. Now that I own you, I can make you do whatever I want! I can even make you strip down and beg like a dog if I wanted to!"  I said as I hugged my phone to my chest and closed my eyes with a smile

"Now that you are my pet for a whole month, I an going to have so much fun making you suffer my lovely fool~"

A/n

Plot twist! You're a yandere too, a sadistic one! I wanted to hold off on writing this but I was way too excited to not write it! Also I wanted to surprise NoFameWanted with this reveal since they also was wanting a YanderexYandere story too. Don't worry, there are also plans for making you the yandere in more stories too(when I do eventually write them) in a more obvious way.