Skull

SPLATOON 3 HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LITTLE BUDDY 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to _ArmyBlink4life_ for giving me this idea

---------------------------------

Please?

no

Please?

No!

Please~??

NO!

Skull continued to glare at the blue inkling as he continued to beg, what was it that he was being annoying about? He was asking Skull, one of the S+ and best charger around(Don't ya'll question this for this story ok?!) for him to help teach Goggle's friend, Y/n who just moved into town, to help them out with charging techniques. Skull groaned as he held the sides of his head 'Knowing how annoying Goggles is, his friend might as well be as annoyingly stupid as he is!' Skull thought to himself as he continued to argue.

"OK FINE! if you will stop bugging me, I will help your friend Y/n out!" Skull said, finally done with this childish 'argument' just so he can be left alone. "Really?! Thanks Skull, you're the best!" Goggles said as he, as usually, pulled down the inkling's pants and receiving a vicious punch to the head from Skull. While Specs and Headphone facepalmed and Bobble laughed, a voice spoke causing the 5 to turn their heads "Honestly Goggles, can't you ever get tired of doing that to random people?"

Goggles immediately stood up and ran over to the inkling/octoling and gave them a hug "Y/n!!!!! I am so glad to see you! Guess what? My friend Skull agreed to train you!" he said quickly and before Y/n had a chance to properly process what he has said, he/she was forcefully pulled over to the purple boy "Here is Y/n!" Goggles said with his usual goofy smile but Skull just stood there, analyzing the (fav color) squid/octoling 'I see...so this is Goggles' friend. They are actually worth being around...' he thought as Y/n leaned slightly uncomfortable "Umm, is there something on face?" they asked, snapping Skull out from intensely staring.

"Come on, I have stuff to do so hurry up before I change my mind" he said while walking off to the tower. Y/n rose eye eyebrow(something Skull can't do lol) in confusion but still followed him. While being taken to Morray Tower, You saw that there were target dummies set up in different locations "Here is where you will be learning how to snipe, eventually you will be moved up to fighting others" Skull said as he handed you(borrowed from Sheldon) charger "You need to start off with the basics so you are going to use a normal charger" he said while handing it over to Y/n and pointed to a dummy that was the closest "Aim for that target" was all he said while Y/n hesitantly rose his/her arm up and took aim......which ended up missing.

Y/n frowned since it was only off by a few inches "Ok here, let me show you how to aim" he/she heard Skull say as he walked up to the (fav color) inkling/octoling and help their arms up as to try to help the proper positioning to hold a charger.  While he was helping Y/n with aiming, he leaned in close to the point where their cheeks were touching 'Hmmm, his/her skin is soft...' Skull thought '...Maybe it's not s bad thing to train her/him after all...'  he continue to think to himself, not even paying attention to the fact that Y/n was able to hit the target properly this time.

"Yes! i got it this time!" Y/n said with a big smile, snapping Skull out of his thoughts "Hmm? yeah you did. Maybe soon you will be able to deal with an e-liter. But for now you still need to practice!" he said "I'll still need to help you with aiming properly" he said causally but in reality, it was just an excuse to get close and hold on to Y/n again. "There you two are!!" Both Y/n and Skull heard before Y/n getting attacked into a hug, it was Goggles.  He decided to interrupt the training session to let  them know that Aloha was planning a party and was too excited to wait to tell.  'Not him! why is he so annoying?!' Skull thought as Goggles and Y/n were talking to each other, completely ignoring the charger boy. 

'Why am I even caring? its not like Y/n will like Goggles. Besides I am sure once I help him/her with learning how to properly use a charger they will like me instead' Skull told himself while smiling, all he had to do was come up with a plan to make sure nobody with keeping Y/n for himself! even if the plan will have to end in....disastrous results just to get what he wants.. 

A/N:

Yeah this one kinda sucked, in my mind it seemed like it would work out better. I might have to rewrite it