Emperor(pt 3)

Finally I can continue this arrogant banana boy

Also the return of an oc who may or may not die like she did in Aloha's :D

Now since it has been FOREVER  since I have had the chance to write properly, there will be a few grammatic errors

Also I had to go back and reread all the shit I written for this ass!

----------------------------------

"Hey...have you guys notice that Emperor seemed off during the rank battle?" a rival member of the team, Mike, asked Eging, N-pacer, and Prince who all just shrugged their shoulders "Dude, its not like Emperor to be distracted by anything" Eging said as the trio looked over to their team leader, whom seemed to be mumbling to himself. Everyone was quite for a second before Prince spoke up "Maybe he is upset about (Y/n)? he did mention that they left to visit a friend of his/her" the younger squid mentioned and everyone just decided to go with what he said.

(Meanwhile with Emperor)

He was trying to keep calm as to not seem suspicious to anyone or to whom I plan on going to 'visit' someone. He turned the corner and walked down the street to find the house that belonged to Anaya. "Oh! Emperor? w...what are you doing here?" She asked with confusion and I just smiled "Afternoon, I was just wondering if you had seen y/n around, I wanted to talk to him/her about something" I said but was given a look "I haven't seen y/n, well at least not today. I saw him/her the other day when I got myself a sandwich" she said while shrugging and avoided eye contact.

'She is lying'  I thought to myself as I continued to stare at her but then I sighed and pretended to have given up "Well I suppose that I should make my way back. But before I go, May I grab something to drink? it is a bit hot today and I was sweating a small bit as I made my way over here" I said as I tried my best to not seem weird to her. She did hesitate before allowing me to enter her home "Wait here, I'll grab you some juice but please don't take long, I have something important to do later" she said as she was walking away to where he kitchen was but I was not listening. When I was given an opening chance, I grabbed the cloth that was hidden, sneaked up to her, and placed the cloth over her nose and mouth while trying to hold her in place at the same time

"Shhh~ just go to sleep now" I mumbled to her as she continued to struggled but then eventually had passed out. I gently placed her on the ground as I tried to catch my breathe "Good, now phase 1 of getting my darling back is in effect" I said as I picked up Anaya up bridal style "And you are going to help me do it since you are apparently his/her 'best friend', Y/n would not hesitate to come running back to my arms once he/she will see what will happen when you try to run away from me!" I said to myself, since she was unconscious at the moment and made my way to my plan in motion.

(Y/n pov)

I sighed as I carried the groceries back to the Anaya's home 'Ugh, why are there cans so heavy?!' I thought to myself as I struggled to unlock the door and get inside. Once I did I quickly closed the door, took off my disguise, and sighed as I hoped that nobody was watching me when I went out and came back. It has only been a few hours since I ran away from that psycho and I have been super on edge! Anaya was even kind enough to allow me to hide here since there was no way he knew where she lived, hell, I was scared on how furious she was when I told her what had happened to me.

I sighed once more once I placed the bags on the counter "Hey Anaya I am back! I know you didn't want me to go out and shop but I felt like doing something nice for you for letting me hide out here!" I said but was given no response which was weird since she would have always responded back. 'I am just being paranoid' I said as I made my way back to where her room was and stopped in front of the door 'she is probably just playing a game or have headphones on' I continued my thoughts as to why she has not responded to me yet.