Prince

Do you guys have any idea how difficult it is to make this adorable cinnamon roll into a sadistic yandere?!

----------------------------

You were friends with Emperor since you both were young and occasionally would hang out with him over at his house when he was not training. It was a nice stay since, for once, Emperor actually acted like a normal teen when he isn't swarmed by fans.

And then there was his younger brother, Prince, he is such a sweetheart! he use to always be so shy around me but still doesn't mind having conversations with me from time to time, he even would cling onto my arm like a child sometimes when he gets nervous about something. Emperor and the others would joke about how he has a crush on me but I just laugh them off.

But one day he started acting odd, he decided to tag along with me because I agreed(well it was more lost a bet) that I would make lunch for the team and Prince wanted to help me carry the stuff "Yo (n/n)" the both of us turned to see an octoling running over. it was my friend Mandy(if your name or you don't like, feel free to change her name) "Mandy what's up?" I called to the octo and she just smiled "Nothing much, just relaxing after going a few rounds in Salmon and I saw you here with...?"

I turned my head to Prince, who now had his head down avoiding eye contact, probably because he was shy around new people? "Oh this is Prince, he decided to tag along with me while I got some food" "Which we should be going to get, I don't want Nii-san getting mad at us Y/n" the younger inkling spoke up as he tighten his grip on my arm, which kinda hurt a bit, I sighed and said goodbye to Mandy and continued to walk along 'That was weird, I have never seen Prince act like that before' I thought while looking at him, he seemed to be back to his normal cheerful self, maybe its just my imagination?

(ok pov switch)

I am so glad I got Y/n's attention away from his/her friend, I don't like it when Y/n does that and not pay attention to me! Its not fair! As we walked to the store I took the chance to held onto his/her hand and didn't mind it! Y/n is so kind and thoughtful! 

I didn't like how y/n was talking to Nii-san a lot, I don't like it when he/she pays attention to other people so I grabbed onto her/his arm again and asked if we could play a game, she/he said no. I frowned and went back to what I was doing.

It got late at night and it began to rain so Y/n had to stay the night! But I had to come up with a plan to get closer to Y/n for the night and I think I know how! All I did was said that I was afraid of the thunder and wished to stay the night in his/her room! At first Y/n was confused because he/she probably thought I would go to Nii-san first but I only wanted to be with Y/n! and she/he said yes! I was so happy when I got the chance to cuddle up close to Y/n! I loved the way his/her 'hair' smelt too, a sweet smell to it, probably from the shower from earlier.

Although Y/n has already fallen asleep, I kept watching as he/she slept 'so cute' I thought as I gently leaned in and gave y/n a kiss on the lips as he/she slept. I really love Y/n, and I won't let anyone take him/her away! Not even my own brother!