Eging Jr

I swear I am working on Fun with 8, its just that I am having more progress with this one xD 

This was requested by @guccipeaches,I hope you all like! Also you are just a inkling in this one since it has to work with the story idea

---------------------------

The somewhat young inkling continued to glare at the other two that were in his sight, Y/n, his best friend and crush since they were little squids, and Emperor, the leader of his team and his best friend. The two were dating each other and that severely pissed Jr off, he was close to asking y/n out on a date and Emperor stole him/her away from him!

"Y/n should have been my boyfriend/girlfriend, not his!" he mumbled to himself as he continue to look at the two "I need to break them up! but how?" Jr continue to think to himself, not even noticing that you made your way over to him  "Hey Egg, are you ok? you looked annoyed about something?

He broke out of his thought and turned to you "Oh hey Y/n! Sorry I was just thinking about something that was annoying me. I'm cool now bro!" he said in his usual tone causing you to smile at his cheerfulness. Of course you were not aware of his true intentions, hell, you didn't even know he was going to ask you out! "So anyway, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked and you just shrugged your shoulders "I was wondering if you would help me with that game? you know the one with the mazes and puzzles? I am stuck on a part and I want you to help me."

Of course Jr was elated to being able to have you wanting him to help you! so obviously he said yes and said that you can come around 7, that is when his plan will go into action! He just needs to make sure everything goes well

-time skip-

The plan was sent into motion and finally he would have you for himself. SO it only took a few minuets with your console  and a big smile on your face "Yo, I'm here!" you said while giving him a hug, which obviously he loved getting!

"So while you set up the game, I can go get the snacks and drinks" Jr said and you just nodded, you were so excited to get past that stupid level(doesn't it suck being stuck on a lvl?) that you didn't even notice that behind you, he poured some weird type of liquid he got from some weirdo, into your drink as he was making the snacks "Ok I got the snacks! Now are you ready to work on that game?" he said while placing the stuff on the table and then sat down next to you.

After snacking some snacks, the game was already proving a pain in the ass to deal with! it was even pissing off Jr about how to get past it too, but while he was silently cursing to himself over how difficult it was to jump on the ledge to grab the key to open the door to the next level, you suddenly felt your eyes getting droopy "you know...I feel like taking a nap" you said while rubbing your eyes, its so weird how you suddenly went from being fully awake to suddenly get sleepy. Jr however was just glad that the serum worked! "Oh you can just go lie down, I am still working on this anyway" he said, tying to keep his excitement contained.

Meanwhile as you are passed out, you had a strange feeling like something is not right, like something bad is going to happen...maybe your imagination? yeah no! it wasn't that, because once you woke up, you were unable to move. Not like being tied down, more of your body just refused to move!

'Oh good, you're awake cutie~ Did you sleep well?" You moved your head over to the side to see Eging Jr, sitting and smiling at you in a chair near the bed. "W-W-What is going on?" You asked, you wanted to sit up but sadly(like I said) you couldn't move your body enough "Well, I drugged you" he said matter-of-of-factly and you just glared at him 'What the hell is wrong with you?! What gives you the right to do this?!" you shouted at him and he just glared at you "I did this because you belong to me. I loved you longer than that no good egotistical bastard and yet you still went for him when I was going to ask you out!"

You continue to look at him, yeah you did felt slightly bad about not acknowledging his feelings but damn it this is just too crazy! "I...I'm sorry. But you can't do this! I do not belong to you so just let me go!" You said but that just caused him to laugh "Oh y/n you are so funny! I am not going to let you go, you will be here with me forever. And don't expect anyone to find you, since I already planned that part out too" he then got up from the chair he was sitting in and walked to the door "Now you stay tight and don't move~ I have a few phone calls to make" and with that, he closed the door, leaving you by yourself. If only, If only you accepted him, all of this would have never happened.

(Sorry this took a few days to finish, had two appointments to get to that got in the way. SO I hope you liked this)