Mitsuki

Totally did not rip this from Fun with 8

==============================

Mitsuki watched her friend from afar with a lovesick look, this was the Octoling's routine everyday! Wake up, say good morning, wait until (Y/n) leaves, and then begins stalking. Mitsuki has been in love with the poor victim-I mean inkling ever since they left underground and agreed to allow him/her to live there. "Oh~ (Y/n) is looking so beautiful/handsome today as usual~" she said in her usual hiding spot but that happiness will soon turn to anger once an annoyance, well at least to Mitsuki, showed up.

"Yo (Y/n)! I'm here!" It was Landon one of the best friends to, much to the distaste to Mitsuki, (Y/n); he promised to help out with practicing a charger and he was a main to that weapon. "Ugh, why is that disgusting waste of space around my (Y/n)?!" Mitsuki gripped the side of the building hard until her knuckles turned white. There was no way she would leave the two alone!

"Hi Y/n)" the two inklings turned to see Mitsuki run up and put on her classic smile "Hey (Y/n) I was looking for you!" (Y/n) rose an eyebrow but shrugged it off "Alright, what's up?" Mitsuki continued to put on her innocent smile but continued to ignore Landon, not even taking to time to say hi to him "Well I saw that you were holding a weapon and that means I know you planned on testing it out. Can I help?" (Y/n) was about to accept the offer but then realized something, he/she already asked Landon to help so the young inkling had to decline Mitsuki but still allowed him/her to watch the practice

"Damn that bastard! he is too close to my (Y/n)!" Mitsuki sat on a chair and glaring at how close Landon had to be to (Y/n) to help him/her practice the charger. If looks could kill, Landon would be dead by now! "Alright now all you have to do is this" he commented as he got a bit closer to (Y/n), almost practically hugging her and that was Mitsuki's breaking point. She stood up while they were busy and looked over to the rack of weapons that were there for others to practice with and with one strong pull, Mitsuki caused some sloshers to fall off the shelf and hit her on the head just how it was planned.

"Ow!" Mitsuki cried out, yes it really did hurt but that made it easier to make the crying believable. Of course the loud clatter caused the two to look over and (Y/n) was the first one over "Omg Mitsuki!" the inkling rushed over and placed a hand on her now bleeding friends head "How did this happen?!" 'Well *Sniff* I was just looking at the weapons and when I went to reach for one the weapons came falling and hit me on the head!" Mitsuki began to start crying and buried her face into (Y/n)'s shirt/jacket/idk what you're wearing. Shocked at hearing that lie, (Y/n) tried to comfort his/her friend "Its ok, let's just get you home and patch up your injury. I can train some other time"

As soon as Y/n was done saying that, Mitsuki was over the moon with delight! now all his/her attention where Mitsuki wanted to be, on her and her alone! nobody else would ruin it too like that last guy/girl that needed a 'talking' too. Sadly Mitsuki can't 'talk' to that dumbass Landon about taking up too much of (Y/n)'s time away from the octoling so maybe some other time.

As the two walked home, Mitsuki kept staring at (Y/n) while he/she was busy looking at their phone "So amazing (Y/n) is! I just wish other people will just stay away from you! I can't keep killing others because they want to take Y/n away from me! ITS. NOT. FAIR!!!" she continue to think to herself while glaring and that worried (Y/n) "Mitsuki are you ok?" the octoling snapped out of his/her thoughts when hearing the sound of (Y/n)'s beautiful/handsome voice "Oh, yes?" "You were looking angry and mumbling to yourself" Mitsuki blushed out of embarrassment but thankfully what she was really thinking did not get heard.

"Oh! I was just mad at myself for ruining your time training!" Mitsuki lied and (Y/n) just shook his/her head and laughed "Alright then but we need to get home so I can patch you up" (Y/n said while grabbing onto Mitsuki's hand, causeing the octolings blush to go darker. Once they were home, Mitsuki sat down on the couch as instructed by (Y/n) and stayed there while her head was being patched "Ah! (Y/n) smells so good~ if only I can stay closer to you" she smiled at the thought but the smile did not last as (Y/n) moved away "And done"

As (Y/n) went back to put back the med kit, Mitsuki just looked around the room "Ok, now that I got that out of the way, might as well go take a nap" (Y/n) said and Mitsuki nodded. As soon as she was sure that (Y/n) was a sleep, Mitsuki started to take pictures "Even asleep, you are cute" she whispered as more pictures were taken. She kept a secret folder of multiple pictures of (Y/n) doing various things and all of them were taken, obviously, without the knowledge of (Y/n)

"Soon, we will become the best couple ever" she said while flipping trough the newly taken photos of (Y/n)'s sleeping form, a creepy smile placed on the octoling's face "And no one will ever take you away from me~"