misunderstood [ 1 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- fifth year
- your house : gryffindor
- blood : pure-blood 
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

being ron's little sister could be a little difficult, being draco's girlfriend is even more difficult since my brother and draco don't like each other.

i was walking with somi arm hooked around each other as we walked to the gryffindor common room, we were laughing until we saw a angry ron on the couch.

"what wrong?" i ask sitting next to him.

"your little boyfriend of yours was fucking around with pansy." he tells me with a angry tone, my heart dropped.

"what do you mean?" i ask, he sighs.

"i saw him and pansy flirting in potions class earlier." he tells me, feeling my heart shattered broke me.

"are you sure? ron." i said but he cuts me off.

"i told you he wasn't a good boyfriend! you don't listen to me! your so stubborn." he yells at me, i looked at him as fred hits ron's back softly.

"i think that's enough." fred says to ron, i was so angry so i got up flipping over a table then walked out of the common room hearing shouting and yelling.

"y/n wait!" i heard somi, i stopped at my tracks waiting for her.

"i don't know what the hell is his problem! i'm going to draco and i'm gonna ask him what the fuck is going on, because if he is fucking cheating on me with that bitch, pansy is not gonna see her family for christmas break next week." i said to somi, we both walked to dada class, me and somi open the door letting the door swing making a loud bang, everyone turns around looking at me and somi.

"draco." somi calls his name, draco stands up from his seat he walks over as we walked away from the door.

"love, what's wrong?" draco asks.

"no love, no nothing!" i said.

"you look mad." draco told me while looking at me worried.

"i am actually, ron told me pansy and you were flirting with each other! is that true?" i ask as his face turns confused.

"flirting? why would i flirt with someone when i already have a girlfriend and that's you." draco tells me trying to hold my hand but then i saw pansy walking out of the class room.

"hey darling, professor says to get back in class." pansy says, draco eyes winded as i felt my anger rising it up, i swiftly walked away as i felt someone hold me back.

"y/n, no it's literally not what It looks like! i swear." He begs, i yank my arm off his hands.

"don't talk to me or look at me, we are done."
i said pinching the bridge of my nose before leaving with somi.

DRACO POV

"you like being a home wrecker?" i ask angrily at pansy.

"what? all I called you was darling?" she shrugs her shoulder.

"shut the fuck up and chase someone else? not me, i already lost my girlfriend because of your stupid words." i said to pansy walking pass her sitting down at my seat thinking of a way to get y/n back, i need her.