The Hospital

Flippy POV

I woke up with Apple in my arms. I untangled myself without waking her up to go get breakfast for us. It was Monday and we should have been at school, but she couldn't because someone shot her and I couldn't because I was looking out for her. I got us both pancakes and hash browns from McDonalds. When I got back to her room, she was awake and was working on a note or a letter of some kind. She looked up and smiled at me weakly.

"Oh, there you are. I see you got breakfast. " She said.

"I was only gone for thirty minutes. " I replied.

"A lot can happen in thirty minutes. " She said gazing out the window.

That was weird, but she has been through a lot and we are both scared. I handed her her food.

"Thank you," she said hugging me," for everything. It means a lot to me."

"You mean a lot to me," I replied. She released the hug and started eating.

We both were finished about ten minutes later.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked

"let's watch some movies," she said.

"good idea," I replied.

Since we were at the hospital we had to watch them on my phone. I sat down on the bed and put my arm around her after handing her the phone. She typed something in and then snuggled into me.

The Fault in Our Stars began and Hazel narrated. Of course she would choose this movie. I wasn't complaining though because I've wanted to see this movie since I read the book.

*time skip because they are just watching a movie on Flippy's phone at the hospital*

*Flippy's POV*

When the movie was over I found her sleeping soundly in my arms. She looked so peaceful as she slept. Soft snores came from her and I smiled. I fell asleep with fear happy thoughts.

~A. N.~
Sorry it's so short guys, and that I haven't updated in a while. Love you!!!!