Jealousy and Friends

- Clover's POV-

*at school next day*

"Hey Bangle Rock." I said as I entered the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Thanks for acknowledging me Clover,'' Doodle Fall continued sarcastically, " it really makes me feel loved."

"Whatever," I replied and looked at Apple Jack, who was looking at Doodle Fall. Why did that make me feel so sad?

-Apples POV-

I was looking at Clover when he was talking to Doodle Fall. He was about to look up at me. Oh no! I can't get caught staring at him. I looked at Doodle Fall(who I had taking a liking to). Why was I staring at Clover to begin with? I haven't the slightest idea.

Doodle Fall is taller than me (which I like) and has dark brown eyes. He has dark brown( almost black) hair that is long. He is funny and a great artist. He is sweeter than sweet apple pie after a turkey dinner. He is also kind of clumsy. Doodle is my best friend and my only crush. He is good friends with Big MacIntosh as well.

*a little later*

The bell rang to dismiss us to first hour. I got into the room an sat next to Rainbow and in front of Doodle.

"Hey loser," I said to Doodle(we joke around like that.)

"Sup shorty." He replied. " I missed you this summer."( He didn't come the day before.)

"Missed you too sugar cube." I said in all honesty.

"You better have!" he said.

*lunch*

-still Apple-

I sat next to Doodle Fall and Flippy Chip.

Flippy is shorter than Doodle. He has light brown hair that is flippy and light brown eyes.

"Hey guys," I said sitting my trey down on the table.

"Hey Apple," Flippy responded.

Lunch went by quickly as I was talking to the two boys.

"Bye Flippy" me and Doodle said at the same time.

We walked to sixth hour together and sat down in our seats that were close enough together that we could talk while working without being too loud.

"Alright class, here is a paper to fold and design your vocabulary notebook cover on. Please fold it hamburger style and write your name, grade, and hour in the lower right hand corner where it opens." Ms. Lambs instructed.

I drew a pony on my cover and Doodle drew an emo-ish looking guy on his. We put five pieces of paper in and stapled it together.

*after school*

I was walking home when I received a text from Bangle.

From: Bangle Rock

Hey Apple Jack. Meet me at the tree house. We need to talk.

To: Bangle Rock

Okay, about what.

From: Bangle Rock

Just meet me there.

I didn't reply after that. I headed to Bangle Rock and I's special place that we went when when needed to talk about something serious or we needed the other person to cheer us up.

I arrived at the tree and climbed up the boards we nailed to it. I got to the tree house and Bangle was already inside.

"Apple Jack," he said seriously " we can't be friends anymore."

"What? Why?" I said as I fought the tears back.

"It's Clover. He's mad and he has been my best friend since grade school."

"I didn't do anything to him." I said with tears stinging my eyes.

"I know." He stated calmly.

"Was he there for you when your mother died last year in the car accident like I was?" I asked.

"Well no." He said

"Then why?" I was trying to keep one of my best friends, "why doesn't Clover like me."

"He does, he's just jealous that we are friends." He stated.

"But he can't stop me from being friends with anyone else." I said shocked, " so why stop me from being friends with you."

"I don't know." He said honestly.

********authors note*********

I've updated finally. Guys, Bangle and Apple are still friends. Shout out to Jayden for getting me into My Little Pony at the age of 14. I love you my pony people!

-Apple 🍎 Jack