Promises to be made

Kreepas POV-

I woke up in a white room and heard voices to the right of me.

Voice 1: (calmly) shhhhh, it's going to be okay, the doctor said that it wasn't anything bad and that she'll wake up soon.

Voice 2: (sobbing) I want her to wake up now, I had the opportunity to stop him and I didn't AJ.

Voice 1 which I'm assuming is AJ: You were just following orders Flippy, you were doing what anyone else who cared would have done.

I decided to open my eyes to see that she was hugging him and comforting him as best she could. She looked over at me and then whispered something to him which I'm guessing was that I was awake since he turned around and smiled at me.

He sat down in the plastic chair and with one small look from him AJ left.

AJ POV-

After seeing her unconscious in the hospital bed, Flippy cried nonstop and I did my best to comfort him with happy and reassuring facts. And when she woke up I knew he wanted some alone time with his sister. I left the room and after about five minutes I got a call from Clover:

"Hey Apple, I'm sorry about earlier, it will never happen again. I promise," he said sounding sincere.

"You are completely right Clover, it won't happen again because I will NEVER go on another date with you," I tried to keep my voice steady even though tears were brimming my eyes.

"That's a lie. You can't just leave me." He sounded slightly irritated.

" I just did." it was then that I hung up only to get a text from Clover.

'This isn't over Apple Jack'