Clover's Crush

- Clover's POV-

Apple Jack. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was beautiful, but I wasn't going to just tell people that. I wouldn't even tell my best friend.

"Hey Clover." Bangle Rock said. He is my best friend. He has been since we went to elementary school together before I moved away. Now I'm back and my only friends are my elementary school friends.

"Hey Bangle Rock," I replied.

"What's up?" he asked

I decided to take this opportunity to ask about Apple Jack.

"Do you know Apple Jack?" This is risky.

"Yeah, she's my friend. Why?" He said

"No reason, I met her this morning." I said.

" She's sitting at the table behind you with some of her friends." He said pointing to the table behind me.

I turned around to see her talking and laughing with the girl with rainbow hair from earlier. There were a couple other crazy haired girls and a boy. He had dark brown hair and was taller than me. He was sitting next to Apple Jack and a girl with wild pink hair. His arm was around the girl with pink hair. Meaning him and Apple Jack weren't dating.

Good.

"Earth to Clover." Bangle Rock said snapping me out of my thoughts. " Don't even think about it Clover, she doesn't date."

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"She doesn't fall in love because she doesn't wasn't to get hurt." He explained.

" Is she friends with guys besides you."

"Plenty." He said

"I want to be her friend." I told him.

" Hey Apple Jack!" Bangle Rock screamed.

-Apple Jacks POV-

I was sitting at my table, pretending to listen, but really I was thinking about the boy I met this morning who was sitting next to Bangle Rock.

"Hey Apple Jack!" Bangle Rock yelled. " Come her for a sec will ya!"

I stood up and walked over to him.

"Sit down Apple Jack." He stated.

And so I sat down.

" This is Clover." He pointed to the guy sitting next to him, the guy from a couple minutes ago. (A.N. There sitting at breakfast waiting to be dismissed to go to first hour.)

After talking to Bangle Rock for a few minutes, it was time to go to first hour.

History and Science were boring because we were just being introduced to the teacher and there were papers we had to fill out about ourselves and things we had to sign.

When I walked into third hour (home base) I saw Clover sitting in the back corner that was close to the door, and Rainbow Dash sat in the back corner that was on the opposite side of the room. I walked over and sat in front of Rainbow Dash.

"I hate having to fill out all of these papers and going over the same rules over and over again." Rainbow Dash said as soon as I sat down.

" Complaining ain't gonna make it better sugar cube." I said honestly ( A.N. I know it isn't proper grammar, but she's country, and that's how they say things.)

-two classes later(lunch)-

-still A.J.'s POV-

I say with Luna and Flutter Shy at lunch. ( a.n. Luna is not a princess here, sorry.)

The only empty table ( because everyone already sat down) was the one that Clover and Bangle Rock were sitting at. Luna sat down first, sitting next to Bangle Rock. Flutter Shy sat next to her( not wanting to sit next to anyone she didn't know because she's shy) , leaving me next to Clover.

-Clover's POV-

She sat next to me.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she replied.

" What are the people you were sitting with this morning like?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Well Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are best friends. Flutter Shy is really quiet because she's shy. Rarity is kinda stuck up, but she's generous. Spike is Pinkie Pies boyfriend and he's a little clumsy and very nice. Twighlight Sparkle is very book smart. Rainbow Dash is daring and loyal. Pinkie Pie laughs a lot and likes to throw child parties for us. Flutter Shy is kind to all animals and the people she talks to. But people kind I scare her if they are too loud or out going." She answered my question honestly and I listened.

-After lunch-

The rest of the day my mind was filled with thoughts of Apple Jack. How bright her eyes were, how cute her freckles were, and how amazing she was in general. She was all I could think about in class, on the bus, and at home until I went to sleep.

---------- authors notes------------

Thanks for reading and voting! You are so amazing! Shout out to Alexis for supporting me through this. Sorry if these chapters are long. Forgive me for any typos. I'm new to this whole writing thing. Sorry in advance if it sucks. Love you pony people!