The Safety of Our Apple

FLIPPY POV:

A few weeks later we were more at ease, but I knew that Apple was still scared. I saw Clover around less and I was with Apple as much as I could be, and I always made sure that someone I trusted was with her. Only people that truly cared about her well being and would take care of her were allowed to be with her without watch from me. Doodle, Luna, and Spike were the only other ones that were in charge of watching her and someone else for her protection.

"Flippy, what if he gets me?" Apple asked one day when we were working.

I thought for a moment since this caught me off guard.

"He won't," I answered surely.

"And what if it's you he's after?" She is a curios person.

" The he would have got me when he got her." I said slowly.

She stopped working and walked over to me.

"I think we are done working for today..... Let's go for a walk." She stated

"That sounds like a great idea." I smiled at her, then taking her hand in mine, I intertwined our fingers. She seemed surprised, but then looked at our hands and smiled.

"Would you look at that?" She asked rhetorically.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, it's just," she shook her head, "never mind."

"But I want to know," I laughed.

" It's just that our hands fit together so perfectly, and I feel like, in this moment with you, this is where I want to be, and how I want to feel, and spend my life. I just feel so safe with you and you probably don't think about me in any way near what I feel about you and I really really like you Flippy. I don't deserve to know you, but I am ble-"

That's all I heard before I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her. And in that moment I felt like we had no worries and we were safe.

---------a.n. -----------
There you guys go. I have finally updated again. I've been busy, but here's your update.
Love you guys,
~Apple 🍎 Jack