Apologies and Phone Calls

-Apple Jacks POV-

I woke up the next morning to the song 'American Idiot' by Green Day playing on the alar clock I set for my phone. I reached over and looked at the time. It was 7:00 and I knew that i had t get out of bed to work. I absolutely love working the farm, but I did not really like that I had to get up at seven in the morning on a Saturday to work there.

*Boulevard of Broken Dreams starts playing on phone*

I looked at the caller ID to see who it was because I had not set that as a ringtone on my phone even though I love that song. It was Flippy.

"Hello," I said still half asleep.

"Hey, should I come to the farm and work today?"

" You don't have to."I yawned.

" I don't really have anything better to do today," he explained.

" I guess you can. See ya later Flippy."

I didn't wait for him to respond, but instead I hug up so I could get ready.

*hour later, already working with Flippy*

'' How'd you sleep last night?'' I was about to answer when my phone buzzed.

FROM: 5802167859

Hey Apple Jack, it's Clover. I'm sorry that I tried to get Bangle to not be your friend anymore. I know that you tried to get back at me at breakfast by talking to Doodle and Flippy and completely ignoring me. If you were trying to hurt me, it worked.I totally get if you hate me forever heck, I would hate me. I just wanted you to know that I am sorry.

I put him in my contacts list before responding.

TO:CLOVER 🍀

I don't hate you.

I responded swiftly before putting my phone away.

_______________ A.N._______________ Don't call that number, I made it up. Anyways, I'm sorry that it's short and that t sucks but 1. it is 11 at night and I'm tired 2. I have a migraine 3. its a filler. I just wanted to update for you guys. shout out to my best friend Steven Lucero, he's getting held back and I am going to high school. I probably won't see him much after next Wednesday and I will really miss him. I finally learned how to make it bold.I love Green Day. I love you my pony people!

-Apple 🍎 Jack