Rainbow Disagrees

-Monday-

"Wakey wakey Apple Jack, it's time to get ready for school." Someone cooed while poking my cheek.

"I'm up, I'm up." I responded tiredly," Now get out so I can get dressed."

After I got dressed I want down to get breakfast. Flippy and Doodle were sitting at the table already eating.

"Morning babe." Doodle said(friend like)

"Morning Doodle. Morning Flippy." I said, " Oh and Flippy, next time you wake me don't watch me wake up."

"Hahahahahaha." Doodle started cracking up.

"Why are you laughing? You used to do the same thing." I reminded him.

"Oooooohhhhhhh, she told you." Flippy said sassily.

"Anyways, I have to go. I'm going to walk to school with Rainbow."

"Bye Apple Jack, see you at school!" the boys shouted as I was walked out the door.

- 2 minutes later-

"Hey Apple. Guess what?" Rainbow asked.

"What?"

"Look, I'm Luigi." She said in an Italian accent.

" You are one crazy person. People who don't know you well think way different about you and are wrong." I laughed.

" Anything new?" she asked

"I am going on a date with Clover sometime soon."

"Clover? Ewwww. AJ that's gross. Why not Flippy?"

"Because Flippy doesn't like me like that."i explained

"Sure he doesn't," she said rolling her eyes," he just talks about you all the time for nothing. Frankly, me and the girls are tired of hearing about you. Both of you are so blind. No one volunteers to climb trees and pick apples on the weekend for fun."

"You make a fair point, but maybe he's just a really good friend. Besides, I like Clover." I said as we entered the cafeteria.

"What are you guys talking about?" Pinkie asked as we sat down.

"Apple Jack has a date with Clover." Rainbow explained with annoyance in her voice.

"That's great!" Pinkie exclaimed

All the girls were happy for me except for Rainbow Dash. She is the one I am closest to.

"Why aren't you happy for me Rainbow?" I asked

"I am, it's just that, well I talked to Doodle and he agrees that, um, Flippy is better for you than Clover." She answered my question with slight hesitation.

"How can you think that?" I asked

"I saw you and Flippy at the skating rink. You two looked like you were having so much fun."

"She's right!" Pinkie said

"But he didn't ask me on a date."

" She's right too!" Ponkie agreed.

"Pinkie, you aren't helping," Rainbow said.

Just then the bell rang and it was time to talk to Doodle about this.