Overprotective Doodle

-Apple Jack's POV-

I walked into the room not knowing what I was going to say to Doodle, but knowing that I had to say something. I am very close to Doodle, but have no idea on how to bring about the situation at hand. If only confronting people was as easy and simple as confronting my chocolate sheep dog Waynona. He was sitting there at his desk when I walked into the room.

"Here we go," I said to myself quietly as I walked over and sat down.

"Doodle, I need your opinion on what I should wear on my date with Clover."

"Smooth," said Rainbow Dash.

"I think you should wear sweat pants, a baggy t-shirt, a messy bun, and no make up whatsoever." He said cracking a smile.

"Be serious." I said laughing.

"I am!" he joined in my laughter.

I stopped laughing and became serious again.

"I know you don't want me to go on a date with Clover."

"I just want you to be happy and safe." He continued," some things only make you happy for a short time and can end up horribly."

"I am fine sugar cube. If I wasn't I would tell you."

"I know, I'm just looking out for you." He sighed.

"Thank you," I said looking into his eyes.

----Friday 6:15-----

I had just finished getting ready when I heard a knock at my door. I went downstairs to open it to see that Apple Bloom already had and was asking Clover questions.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Clover."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you sister on a date."

"What's a date?"

"Apple Bloom, stop interrogating him, your going to scare him away." I laughed.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Oh no, don't you start too." I said smiling.

"Let's go then," he said chuckling.

And with that we head off.

_________ Authors note__________

Hey guys, sorry if I update randomly. I kind of have a plot but I'm thinking of changing my plans slightly to make it more interesting. It will get better, I promise. I love you my pony people!

~Apple 🍎 Jack