First day of school

Apple Jacks POV:

"Apple Jack wake up!" Apple Bloom shook me, trying to get me up so I could get ready to go to school.

" I'm up Apple Bloom, I'm up." I said tiredly.

"Are you really?" She asked me like she was questioning me.

Big Mac walked into the room.

"Do I have to go Big Macintosh?"

"Yup" he responded surely.

"Fine, you two leave so I can get ready."

I put on my apple shirt, my jeans, my boots, and my hat. That was pretty much what I wore everyday, but I had several different pairs of jeans and apple shirt designs.

As soon a I got done getting ready for my first day of school, I went down to get breakfast. Breakfast was an apple.

"Big Mac, I'm done getting ready so I'm leaving!" I called up to him

"Can I walk to school with one of my friends?"

"Yup" I have never heard him say much but yup and nope. He just doesn't talk much.

*5 minutes later*

"Hey Apple Jack!" Said Rainbow Dash's voice.

"Hey Rainbow Dash" I replied nonchalantly.(I know, big word.)

"How was soccer camp Rainbow Dash?"

"It was okay, and I was awesome, like always." She was so full of herself.

"What classes do you have?" I really hope I have classes with my friends.

"Here!" she said handing me her schedule.

"We have 1st, 3rd, and 4th hour together." I informed her

"Awesome!" She cheered.

We got to the school a couple minutes later. When I grabbed the door to open it for Rainbow Dash and I, someone else grabbed for it as well. I looked at him. He had deep brown eyes and carmel brown hair. He was short, like me. In fact, we were the same height.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, bringing me out of my thoughts into the real world.

"It was my fault." I explained

"What's your name?" He asked me

"I'm Apple Jack," I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you Apple Jack. My names"

"Apple Jack, let's go!" Rainbow Dash demanded we leave

"I'm sorry. I have to go." I apologized

-Clover's POV-

"Nice to meet you Apple Jack, my names"

"Apple Jack, let's go!" Her friend with rainbow hair demanded

"I'm sorry. I have to go." She apologized.

Then she left.

She was beautiful. She had golden blonde hair and beautiful bright green eyes. She was my height exactly. Her dimples popped out when she smiled at me. She was absolutely captivating.

---Authors note: technically, she's not 14 yet, but she will turn 14 in the book.

Comment if you like it!----------