Promises to be made Part 2

2 months later:

Flippy's POV:

I can't believe I let that sick and twisted boy near Apple and my sister. He needs to pay for putting my sister in the hospital and breaking Apples heart.

My thoughts were interrupted by a high pitched scream that could only belong to my sister followed by a thud and then someone opening a window. I ran to my sisters room and saw a blood pool surrounding her body that was lying motionless on the floor with many puncture wounds on her stomach and chest like she was stabbed repeatedly. I looked out the window and caught a glimpse of someone running away. I pulled out my phone and called an ambulance. When they arrived they told me that she was dead and that there was nothing they could do to save her. Teary eyed, I dialed the only person I could think of.

"Hello?" Apple answered.

"Sh-shes g-gone, he kil-killed her." I cried as the world became blurry.

There was a pause.

"I'll be right over," she said, sounding a little scared, and then hung up.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Apple standing there waiting for me to open it.

-Apples POV-

I was listening to music when I received a text from an unknown number that read:

"One down, one to go. You're next."

What did that even mean?

Boulevard of broken dreams started playing and a picture of me and Flippy lit up my phone screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

He was crying and it was hard for me to understand him, but what he said made the text understandable.

Shock and fear came over me, causing me to not respond right away.

"I'll be right there." I said and hung up.

Ten minutes later, I arrived at Flippy's house and knocked on the door. He answered it.

"I am so sorry this happened, but I think that she isn't the only one he's going after. You see, I got this text earlier and I didn't know hat it meant until you called me. He is coming after me and he's going to do to me what he did to her." I explained

"No he's not." He responded.

"Yes he is." I said.

"I won't let him. He took away my sister. He took away someone I love. He might have done it once, but I'm not going to let him do it again. I promise that I will do everything in my power to protect you because you are the only thing I have left. I will make sure he goes to jail and that he gets life to make sure you are safe. You mean everything to me and I'm not letting him take you away."