Chapter 4

*srry I've been rlly slow with updates*

<JCS P.O.V>
"I think I love him too." I blurted. The kiss, this morning, the butterfly's in my stomach. I feel it. "No you don't" Connor said with a frown. I looked at him confused. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "If you love him why are you still with Lia." My eyes widened. I didn't think about it. "Con, I.. I love kian" I said still holding his wrist firmly. "You go talk to him then. But Jc, please don't hurt him" he said walking into the crowd.

Kian's P.O.V
I knew he didn't love me. I mean he isn't even gay. I cried some more until I heard the door slowly open. I hid my face in the pillow. "Connor please go away" I murmured. I then felt a warm hand on my back. I look up and to my surprise I saw Jc. I coughed and wiped my tears. " oh hey" I said trying to make my voice deeper. He looked at me and then smashed his lips against mine. I was in shock. " I love you too" jc blurted out. "What about Lia." I said but wanted to take it back. He looked shocked. I was confused and followed his eyes, Oh my God. Lia was in the doorframe with her jaw down to the floor. "Li-" jc said but lia cut him off. "I knew you were gay." she said in discust. "Please Lia, this is who I am." jc said. "How can you be gay, like whats wrong with you" she said pacing back and forth. I got mad, too mad. I got up and walked to her face. "Whats wrong with being gay!?" I yelled. She was shocked then smirked, she didnt say anything. she looked at jc,"Jc, were done" then she looked at me. "Watch your back kian" she said twirling her hair and stumbled downstiars. I looked back at Jc who was crying. I sat down and put my arm around his shoulder. "I wont let anything happen to you." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and whispered back, "I love you kiki"