Chapter 14

"Good luck guys." I motioned to the group of youtubers. "Thanks guys." I heard someone said and walked off.

"Kian, Jc." I heard someone call, I looked over at jc who was giving me a glare. I was really confused.. "Uh you ready jc." I asked. He nodded. I tried to reach for his arm but he walked ahead of me. I felt like crying, what did I do?

I walked past the curtains and thousands of viewers screamed, I waved and sat next to Jc. I felt his hand rest on my thigh which gave me a sense of relief. We met a lot of cute viewrs, the made edits of us and gave us their twitter names, but there was this one girl who stood out. "Hi." She grinned, "hi cutie what's your name." Jc cooed, "Jaime." She said, I nodded.. I went around and hugged her. I looked over her shoulder and saw she had massive bruises on her legs. I gasped, she looked at me with sad eyes like she knew what I saw. "So um where are your parents." I asked, she just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. I looked at jc who had the same worried expression that I did. "Stay here Jamie." I instructed and placed the little girl on the chair beside me.

Hours went by and there were only 3 people left, Jamie fell asleep on the chair. I looked at jc, "what are we going to do." I asked, he just looked at me and looked at her. "I don't know key, but...I hope we find her parents." He whispered.

The 3 people left and we decided to take Jamie home. We drove back to the hotel and placed her in the empty bed we had, I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I then felt Jcs arms wrap around me. "I can't do this." I resisted and walked further. "What do you mean." He asked looking sad again. "You were ignoring me this morning, why?" I asked. He looked down at his shoes. I moved his chin up so his eyes met mine. "I felt like I didn't deserve you, putting you through all that. God dammit kian I want you to be happy." He whispered. I felt tears go down my face. I threw my arms around him, "I love you so much you don't have any idea." I laughed and wiped the tears from under my eyes. Jc laughed.