Chapter 32

And there I was, back at the alter hitting my nails.

"Before we start this wedding does anyone have anything to say about this wedding." The pope asked.. Dead silence. I smiled uncontrollably. "Good." He smiled.

The wedding went on until we had to say our vows.

"Kian Robert Lawley, I have loved you since our friendship started. I was just to blind to realize it. I was wrong about everything and there were some blocks in the way but, here I am marrying the man of my dreams. I love you." Jc said, I melted.

"Justin Caylen, I've loved you since our friendship as well. I thought oh, he won't like me back, but I was wrong. We have a big future ahead of us, we have successful YouTube channels, moved in together. And we have a little girl we love deeply. I love you Justin...your the best thing that's ever happened to me." I cried. Jc wiped my tear away with his thumb.

"Kian Lawley, do you take Justin Caylen to be husband, to love and to charach" the pope asked me. "I do." I answered in hesitation.
"And you Justin Caylen do you-" the pope started but Jc cut him off. "Yeah yeah I do" he smiled, I laughed along with all the laughed in the crowd.

"By the power destined in me. You may now kissed you groom." He smiled. I kissed Jc passionately but was surprised when he lifted me up. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you more." I answered,

(A/N hey guys so sorry this is rlly short but we hit 11 fucking k. How!!?? Thank you all so much for the support and nice comments, love you all x)