Chapter 40

(IM BACK!!)

"K jc the last names Caylen." I told jc one more time. I turned to jc who look pale almost faint. "Kian.." He spoke faintly. "That's my son." He said softly. I was beyond confused, "wait what." I asked, "that's me and Lias son." He said with clear guilt in his eyes. "You cheated on me." I asked slowly. His eyes widened, "no no no no, when me and Lia dated, I guess we didn't use protection and I think Lia had the baby without me knowing." He explained, I was honestly a bit shocked, I wanted to say so much but this voice inside me kept me quiet. "Kian, I think I want to adopt this baby. You don't have to worry about Lia. She's dead and in hell where she belongs." He said with a slight grin, I wanted to die into laughter but kept it serious. "Jc, what are we going to tell him when he gets older. Jamie already knows about get mom and what would we tell benji, he'd obviously have questions." I said making jc think. "We'll figure it out. I promise." He said taking my hand. "Okay, just for you." I said giving off a smile. He smiled and rammed his lips against mine, "thank you thank you thank you." He said with a big grin on his face.

Woah I've been too lazy to upload and here you all are a update you've all been waiting for. Thankyou so much for the constant need to comment update and your feed back is incredible, so thanks loves!!