Chapter 16

The manger came up and checked the surroundings, "I'm sorry, I didn't even see anyone go up." He pleaded. It just didn't make sense. This lady came into our room 5 in the morning for Jamie. I felt horrible that I let her go, I was actually starting to get attached to her.

The manger left and it was just me and Jc. I felt a warm hand go behind me. I turned around and saw jc's lovely face. "I don't know jc, I just..can't stand that she took her. Her mom probably abused her, that's where she got those scars and" I rambled but jc stopped me. "Kiki calm down. Her mother just probably upset that we took her." He tried to tell me, I nodded but didn't agree. I know that Jamie is out there somewhere getting hurt and I just let her go. We decided go to the beach with Connor and Ricky.

When we got there the sun was coming up. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram, I captioned it; "goodmorning." And tagged jc, Connor and Ricky. "Kian come swim." Jc called. I laughed and put my phone down. I took off my shirt and looked into the water. "I got you." Jc said and let out his hand. I gabbed his hand and jumped in. I went under and jc brought me back up. I gasped for air and jc smiled. "See you can trust me." He laughed, we floated for a while and decided to go get ready for our second meet up. When we got to our room I was really tired. I decided to nap.

I woke up to jc blow drying his hair. I found it really funny because jc has a mop on his head. "Kiki get up." He called from the bathroom. I got up and changed quickly.

There were acouple girls left of our meet up. I then saw Jamie running up to me. "JAMIE OH GOD." I yelled and pulled her into my arms. "Kian help me." She cried. I looked at her, "what." I asked and her mother came and hit her in the head. "JAMIE PLEASE." I screamed
I woke up soaked in my own sweat. "It's ok babe it was just a dream." Jc whispered. I nodded, something wasn't right.