Chapter 24

"Goodmorning ms. Caylen, so today we are going to ask you a few questions just to make sure we catch this bad lady." A young police woman told jamie. James sniffled and nodded, "okay." She whispered. I tightened my grip on Jc's leg. I saw a smirk appear on the corner of his mouth, he returned the gesture. "Okay so what did the lady look like." The officer began. Jamie took a deep breath and began, "she was blonde, scary, and..I don't remember it was dark." She mumbled. The officer nodded her head and wrote something on the paper. After a few more questions the officers accepted the information we informed and we were able to leave, we walked out of the station and got in our car. I buckled James up in her seatbelt and sat in the passenger seat. "Good work princess" Jc spoke referring to jamie. She smiled and closed her eyes. I sighed and did the same, this is going to be one hell of a week.

Once we got home, it was around lunch. I invited Connor over for lunch today so we can talk, I haven't seen him since Orlando and just want to see how things have been. "Okay so how about this one, it's a good size and in our budget." Jc asked, we were looking at homles for the 3 of us to live in. "I kinda like that one." I said pointing at the family sized house. Jc smiled, "yeah me too." He said kissing the corner of my mouth. I smirked and pulled away, "easy there." I Laughed, he frowned and looked back at his computer. I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We were kissing for a while until the door bell rang, Jc groaned in frustration that we kept getting interrupted. I laughed and ran to the door, when we got there Jamie was opening the door and talking to Connor. "Jamie you can't just open the door without me or daddy." I scolded and scooped her in my arms. "Hi there Jamie, I've herd much about you." Connor cooed. I laughed, "Jamie this is Connor." I introduced, she smiled and hid her face in neck. We all laughed, "why are you being so shy." I asked putting her down. I grabbed Connors jacket and hung it on the rack. I waited for Connor To stop hugging Jc until I hugged him, "hey con." I greeted.

After dinner and a long chat, Connor had to leave. "Bye Connor" Jamie screamed and ran into his arms. Connor wrapped his hands around her, "bye James, be good." He answered back. She nodded and ran up to Jc's "thanks guys, good catching up" Connor admitted, "bye con" I whispered.

When he left I waited with James downstairs until she fell asleep, she's too scared to fall asleep by self because of Lia, I just can't believe she would do that to a little girl. When she fell asleep I carried her up the stairs and tucked her into bed, I turned on a nightlight and locked the windows, just to be safe I also closes the shades. I kissed her little head and closed the door half way just incase. I walked to my room and saw Jc on his laptop what seemed like editing. I smiled and changed into my pj pants. I threw my top to the other side of the room and got into bed. I cuddled up beside Jc and closed my eyes, I breathed in his scent which I loved o so much. I then felt Jc stoop to my leave and kiss me. I countiued kissing until it got heavy, Jc broke from the kiss and reached down to pull off his shirt.

Long and cheeky chapter you all have been waiting for;)

Love you all my cloudies x