Chapter 10

"I..um think Troyes cheating on me." He let out. As the words left his mouth my heart sank. Connor doesn't deserve this, at all. "What. What do you mean." I asked with a big lump in my throat. "I caught him kissing Tyler." He sniffled and started to cry. I hugged him and rubbed his back. "Con you don't need this in your life, your honestly a great person and if troye doesn't see that than he doesn't know what he is letting go of." I tried to convince him. I then heard a cough. I turned around and saw Troye. "Um..uh con can I talk to you." He awkwardly said. Connor nodded and got up. I stayed in the spot and watch them go into a corner. It seemed that Troye had been crying. Connor put his hands up to his face and ran the other direction. Troye looked heartbroken. He walked back to me and sat down. "Kian, I think I just broke up with Connor." He sighed and I watched as a tear rolled down his face. I looked at him, "Connor loves you. You broke his heart." I pitted him. He nodded slowly, "I know, it was hard for me to make the decision. I'm just not in love anymore, he is a really good guy and I still want to be friends but..I love Tyler." He let out, I could tell he was out of breath. "We'll, tell Connor that." I sneered. I grabbed my towel and through it over my shoulder. I walked towards the rooms and got stopped by Jc. "Kiki where you going." He asked. "Connor is going through a break up, I'm going to see if he's okay." I said. Jc nodded and kissed my forehead. "7 we have reservations." He yelled as he walked away, "can't wait", I called back and hurried to Connors room.