Chapter 41

K so it's been a rlly long time but!! I just wanna make a shout out to one of my friends zaughtysdead
she made a Louis Tomlinson fanfic and it would mean the world if you went and checked it out. Thanks yall x❤️

"Come one Jamie." I said grabbing the hand of my daughter walking into the adoption centre.
We were greeted by the smiling lady at the front desk, "hi how may I help you." She asked, "hi I'm Justin Caylen, I called earlier this week to adopt a child named benji." Jc spoke, I grabbed Jamie's hand and sat down. It was 8am which is usually when she's still asleep so she was a bit cranky. "Alright thank you." Jc said and sat down beside me. "You ready to see him." I asked smiling, Jc nodded, I could tell he was really nervous. I laid my hand on his thigh and gave him a reassuring smile. He kissed my cheek and I could tell he was feeling better.

About a few minutes later, a little boy with brown curly hair, blue eyes and a small smile waddles down the hall. Jcs eyes lit up, "Justin, this is benji." The lady introduced, "hey bud." Jc said and held out his hand, benji stuck out his hand and the 2 collided into a hug. I looked at Jcs face and he was tearing up. "This is your dad Kian." Jc announced. I let go of Jamie and gave benji a hug. He was no doubt adorable. "This is your sister Jamie." I introduced, Jamie hid behind me, "excuse me little miss say hi to your new brother." I laughed, she walked infront of me and said hi to her new brother. "Hi." She said, "hi benji answered back. I laughed at the awkwardness of the 2. We all walked out and got in the car. Jamie and Benji both rambled on about things until the both of them cuddled up and fell asleep. "I still can't believe that's my son." Jc said in disbelief still looking at the road. "Neither  can I." I answered, smiling at the 2 children in the back.