Chapter 26

^^^^^
That's what the house looks like
_________________________________________

"Ok that's it, we're all good." Jc announced to the movers and us. The movers nodded, gave Jc a broad handshake and walked out.

I looked around the house and felt at home already. "James do you like the new house." I asked, she nodded and started to kiss hazel on her head. I smiled, "hey Jc should we do a house tour." I asked, "yeah, I'll set up the camera." He called out. I mentally nodded, "James want to be in the background for daddy's video." I asked, a lot of people loved Jamie, from our other video introducing her everyone loved it. I held her hand as we walked up the stairs to me and Jcs bedroom. "Okay so ready, let's go." I announced.

Video:

"What's up guys it's Jc here with Kiki, and James. Today we are in a new setting, as you can see." Jc said enfesizing the new room. "Me, kian and jamie moved to a smaller house. We actually just moved and today we'll give you a brief room tour. So lets get started." He said and turned off the camera and picked it up off the tripod. "So here's me and Kians room, awesome dudes." He said and turned off the camera once again. We moved on to Jamie's room. Jamie jumped on her bed and laughed, "here's James room, as you can see she's in love with the bed, ok moving on." Jc said and turned off the camera. We walked downstairs and entered the living room, "living room, okay this is a boring ass room." Jc said and covered his mouth, "even with a child you manage to swear." I said taking the camera from Jc and holding it vlogging style. "Shield your ears children." Jc screamed and held Jamies ears. I turned the camera over to them, Jc grabbed Jamie and threw her over his shoulder. I gasped and laughed, "oh god." We then showed off the kitchen and bathroom.

"Well guys that's all for this video, as always leave a like, comment and don't forget to comment down below what you want us to do for the next video. I'll leave me and Kians links down below and we'll see you all, NEXT THURSDAY." we all screamed and closed the camera