Chapter 21

"Hello everyone, this is your captain speaking, I'd like to finally announce we are approaching Los Angeles. Buckle up your seat belts and Thankyou for flying with us"

I buckled Jamie's and my seatbelt. I felt jc's hand move under my back and rest on my shoulder. I put my head in his neck and smiled. "Daddy, where do we live." She asked. I looked at her and realized we didn't have a bed for her. "Um in a house baby." I reassured her. She nodded I looked at Jc who had the same expression that I did.

=after the landing and we got home=
I opened the door to our apartment and smiled. Welcome home I told myself. James ran in and plopped down on the couch. I lugged the bags upstairs. I turned and saw Jc, "ok so well sleep in my bed and James can sleep in your bed." I told him. He nodded, since we have a family growing I was thinking of moving into a family sized home. I was cut from my thoughts by the laughs of Jamie. I walked downstairs and saw her playing with hazel and wishbone. I laughed and pulled out my phone I took a picture with the 3 and went to instagram. I posted the picture of her and captioned it; "my little girl." And posted it.

A few moments later, comments floaded asking who it was. I then stopped. we still haven't announced jamie yet.. "Jamie come her princess."