Spy for a spy

Happy Thanksgiving!

(C/n)'s P.O.V

Everyone sat in the Royal Arena around a table. Chen's throwing us a feast for coming into the second round. The kabuki is around the table, serving out food.

"Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!" Chen coaxed Lloyd.

"Uh, I think I'll pass," Lloyd replied in disgust. Chen happily took food from the kabuki beside him.

"Oh, lighten up, Green Ninja. This isn't a trick. This is a feast to celebrate the ten of you making it to the second round," he said. The kabuki laughed at the side of the room.

"And I must congratulate Shadow and Alice's defeat over Master of Poison. She was a bit hard to swallow, am I right?" Alice leaned under the table from my eyesight. I was proud of the girl for being able to hold her own against Shade and Tox. The kabuki laughed at Chen's joke.

"Laugh harder! Hahahaha!" Chen ordered. The kabuki forced out harder laughs, clapping their hands faster.

"You can relax, Lloyd. Even if there was a fight, now that we told the others about Chen's dirty plot to steal our powers, we're safe in our secret alliance," Kai whispered.

"I tried to enlist Shadow, but that dude's throwing some serious shade," Griffin reported, leaning away from the dark gray master.

"Pun was totally intended," I snorted. The others looked at me funny.

"His name is Shade. 'Dude's throwing some serious Shade'," I explained. I then got a laugh out of Jay.

"Well, if you plan to stop Chen, you'll need everyone on board. Each fighter that loses gives him strength. Soon he'll be too powerful for even all of you combined to overcome," Garmadon said.

A kabuki walked into the room with a plate of fortune cookies. Chen clapped and started jumping in his seat.

"Ooh, fortune cookies! Bring them to me!" he ordered. The kabuki walked up to Chen's seat and stood on his right side, Clouse being on his left.

"But they are for your captured-I mean, honored guests," Clouse protested. I narrowed my eyes and growled lowly. If anyone had the common sense to listen to them like I thought the ninja would, this season would've been over a lot sooner.

"Hey, are you okay?" the master next to me asked. I dodged her as she was trying to poke me.

"Don't touch me, Copycat," I sneered. I got up and walked to the other end of the table, sitting beside Jay and Alice.

"What's going on with you?" Jay asked in concern.

"What do you mean? I'm fine," I replied. Before Jay could begin speaking again, the kabuki walked down the steps with the fortune cookies and Chen spoke.

"It has come to my attention that there are rumors floating about that I am stealing everyone's power. I am," Chen confessed. The Elemental Masters gasped. I shot up from my seat and pointed at him.

"Aha! He admits it!" I yelled.

"But it's all for this staff," he deflected, clapping his hands. The kabuki waves their hand fans.

"No, no. Not you, staff. I mean my real staff," he corrected. Ouch, he insulted his clowns. The Elemental Masters gasped yet again as they saw the staff being brought out. Chen held it out for all to see.

"The Staff of Elements. It holds the power of your fallen foes, and soon it'll hold all but one. For the last standing in my tournament will win this prize and be the greatest fighter ever in the history of Ninjago!" he explained. The Elemental Masters began whispering.