Can of Worms

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sat on top of the dragon head at the front of the ship. I always seem to come and look at the sky when bored or something. The fluffy clouds floating around us; the calm, blue sky; and the quietness of the surroundings made me lay back and relax. Breathe in that fresh air, and breathe it out.

"Hey, (Y/n). I saw Jay try to fix something of yours earlier. I don't know what it was, but I thought to let you know. See ya!" Lloyd said. He left before his words hit me. Jay fixing something of mine? He doesn't mean-. I felt where I would usually keep the only thing of mine that would need fixing.

"JAY!" I screamed.

I ran to the boys' room and saw all the guys there. That's where all the arguing began.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score! You had to rub it in my face!" Kai yelled at Cole.

"You know how long it took me to make that!? Three days! Three! Days!" Cole accused me.

"You don't touch! Another person's stuff! There's this little thing...called privacy!" I screamed at Jay.

"It's an unsaid law, okay!? You don't touch a man's robot!" Jay yelled at Zane.

"How! Am I supposed to strike fear in this? It's pink!" Zane yelled, taking out one of his Spinjitzu outfits.

I giggled at the sight of the pink ninja gi. I received an unamused glare from Zane.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," I tried to ease Zane's anger.

Then we continued to yell and argue with each other. I think I was the angriest because of what Jay did, but it's debatable.

I didn't even hear or realize what was really happening until I heard laughter, only laughter.

"You did this!?" the guys gasped at Lloyd.

"As soon as I saw the ninja gi, I should've known," I groaned, glaring at the ceiling.

"Guys, I get first dibs on-" Cole fumed.

"I think if anyone gets dibs, it's me," I contradicted Cole.

"No dibs!" Sensei said sternly. Well, oof.

"I put him up to this for today's lesson," Sensei said.

"Let me guess...the power of rumors," I said, pretending to think about it. Sensei nodded.

"Yes. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you never think to find out if the accusations were true?" Sensei continued. You know, I would've, but someone had to mess with my stuff!

"You brought me into this...why?" I asked.

"That was Lloyd's idea, but I figured that you might want to know how much rumors can affect," Sensei replied.

Oh, believe me, I know what rumors can do. They ruined my life.

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame," Cole said.

"Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man is lying by a twitch of their nose?" Jay asked, agreeing with Cole.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting!" Sensei yelled.

"And...I...misplaced my lesson book," Sensei admitted.

"Some of these lessons will still help you in battles, even if they aren't fighting lessons," I agreed with Sensei. Kai walked over to Lloyd and grabbed Sensei's lesson book from him.