The Greatest Fear of All

I am slowly writing chapters out for my multiple stories, and editing through this one. I don't want to abandon this story a third time, so I want to finish everything so hard. Enjoy the first new chapter in a while! <3

Also, thank you all so much for the 5k, it boggles me.

ACK! I completely forgot that Pythor wasn't small. This is what I get for not updating this story in so long.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

The Elemental Masters were getting better at their new dragon power as we flew towards Ninjago.

"Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything," Lloyd warned.

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai asked.

"You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind," Dareth spoke up from behind me.

"And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time," Jay added, Nya behind him.

"Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. Hurry," Nya pointed to the city in the distance.

"Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!" Griffin dove into the city with Charlie shouting in glee behind him.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one," Lloyd reminded us.

"Let's do this!" Jay dove after Griffin.

"I just hope we can save (C/n)," I sighed.

"We will," Zane promised, following the others into the city. He landed on a roof, the others landing on nearby roofs while Kai and Lloyd landed in the streets.

"Serpentine!" a woman screamed when she saw Skylor. 

"That's a hurtful stereotype," I commented.

"If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen, and why hasn't he attacked?" Garmadon posed a good question as the two ninja made their dragons disappear.

"We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone," Lloyd said to his father and Skylor. Then he looked up at everyone else.

"Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people," he ordered. The ones who had passengers dropped them off onto the streets.

"I'm staying with you," I defiantly told Zane when he dropped Dareth off at the dojo. He didn't argue with me and started flying to the Samurai X Cave.

(C/n)'s P.O.V

"Why is the spell wearing off?" Master Chen questioned when his hand turned back human.

"If we attack now and turn back to normal, everything will be for nothing!" he added.

"Eh, about that...uh, we read everything on page 149, but lo and behold, the spell continues onto the next page," Chope answered sheepishly.

"Idiots," I scoffed, swiping the spellbook from their hands.

"What have I told you about attention to detail? I knew I should've had Clouse read the spell," Master Chen scolded the two.

"'For the transformation to become permanent, one must obtain the essence of a true Anacondrai. To ensure your success, you need the blood of a descendant of the Elemental Master of Fire.'," I read.

"Where are we supposed to get that? There aren't any real Anacondrai left!" Master Chen threw his arms into the air in frustration.

"Eh, but if there's any out there, we'll find it," Kapau slithered away with Chope.