rage killing spree

(jeff's p.o.v)

where did she go?

oh shit oh shit oh shit

slender is going to rip my balls off!!!

she just had to run off when im watching her!

wow rose wow!

"red rose?"

shit

"ROSE?!?"

shit im screwed.

(your p.o.v)

thats it im done!

i can be my own person!

i will rip every single soul out of every human being if i had to!!

aughhhhh!!!

you ran up the streets of Manhattan, your hair flowed in the wind and down your back as you made way hiding your large blade under your jacket.

you smashed into a tall man causing him to fall onto ground, you standing straight not moving an inch, you grabbed his jacket and pulled him up to your eye level.

"who do you think you are bumping into me? ME!? OF ALL PEOPLE!!"

"whoa lady calm down, you bumped into me! i just need to go to work let me go"

"BITCH YOUR NOT  GOING ANYWHERE!!!"

you pulled out your knife and slit his throat, suddenly a lady screamed and then everyone started screaming you ran after the slowest ones and stabbed them in the backs, blood spewing on  your face and chest. blood lust ran about un your body blood pumping fast and blood rushing to your head.

you loved this feeling.

i ripped the hair of a young girls head and she fell backwards. she screamed. i suddenly was stopped, by father...

"rose, calm down, this little girl...she's improtant to our side of the war, her name is connie welfiore, she is supposed to change alot, please lets just go home.

the little girl was already running iff down the street. i could see the pain in her eyes.

~later~

"im not hungry!"

i yelled ferociously,

"well guess what your eating!!"

jeff yelled right back with no hesatation in his voice.

"I said, IM NOT HUNGRY!!"

'this was not gonna go well'

without thinking i threw a plate at jeff's head.

"YOU LITTLE PRICK!"

he pulled out his knife and chucked it at me. at full force it hit me in the shoulder.

as i ripped it out and went to throw it back i was teleported to my room, with the knife still in hand.

"bitch!"

slender  teleported me.

"now now, you have to stay in here for awhile! i dont need you tearing this house apart!"

"fuck you!"

"if thats the way you want to be..."

he walked out of the room, locking the door. as he did i threw the knife at the door, causing it to take hold there for a little while.

"well shit!"

{A/N}

im soooo sooo sorry i have been so caught up with my exams i couldent wright my story!! with all the studying and chores its been hard, especially since im losing friends by the second, i just wanted to say, if i stop wrighting around march you may have to wait a long while till i  get wifi back, sowwy guys love you future victims!

bye! oh p.s i reccomend going back from the beginning im starting heavy editing

~lady!

\(∩_∩)/