the first night

(re-edited)

Muahahahahahah im back bitches

~~
A while after breakfast, you waited to digest your food, some of the pasta's left the mansion for the rest of the day, so only a little amount of them was scattered across the place. you wondered around the mansion halls having nothing better to do but stroll aimlessly around the never ending halls, walking past many different doors you passed, till you came upon a tall black door.....with ....polka-dots?, the first one to currently attract all of your attention. curiosity smacked you with a dictionary and boy did you have to find out who the room belonged to. Heheh. You knocked on the door. no answer. you check if the door is locked. turning it. It made a parade noise as you opened the large door to come upon a big room... defiantly a lot bigger than yours. Aaaaaaannnd With more polka-dots.
Fuck

-man I fucking hate Polka-dots

you thought.

you were about to take a step in till you noticed a flaw. an extremely large fucking flaw. the floor was a ball pit. a huge fucking ball pit. Who and what the fuck

-i think this room belongs to a small girl or a gay guy. but it has no toys or dolls and  the bed is far to big. and I just don't think even a gay guy could love Polk-a-dots this much. (this is to no offense to those of that sexuality, trust me im as gay (literally) as it gets)

you thought.

you cautiously take a step down into the ball pit, cautiously walking around until you fall onto your face. You started to

-great im swimming in a pit of plastic balls.

you train of  thoughts were cut off by a polka-dot tendrill wrapping itself around your leg. you were pulled out of the pit and into the air leaving you flailing your arms and tendrils around on backwards.

you were pulled up to have yourself face to face with a man very similar  to your 'dad'. except  he has a huge smile similar  to jeffs except all black and has big round (i dont even know if there eyes? like seriously he's anything but flipping human here why have human features.)

eyes they were pitch black. He wore a black suit with polka-dots and a big black top hat with the same corresponding pattern. literally he looked like a flipping rainbow.

-well hello (y/n) may i ask what my neice is doing in my chambers?

-niece?

you answered

why yes cant you see the family resemblance? obviously the tendrils give it away don't you say? im slender man's brother splender man, but you can call me splendy!

his smile grew wider and the small amount of joy in his features grew much larger.

- oh .... ok i was.. uh looking for my room but I couldn't find it and then I found your room and I got really curious

- honey don't you know that curiosity killed the cat, but for a youngling like you satisfaction always brings it back. oh and i can lead you there honey come on follow me

~~~

He eventually lead you to your room after introducing who's  room belonged to who. and giving you small pointers to finding your way around your new home.

- see you later munchkin! if you need anymore help just come see me okay?

he walked away back where you had just come. you walked into your room, closed the door  and sighed. you got into your fave p.j's and hopped into bed. falling asleep right away.

~the next morning ~ (wweh the updates hurt)

You awoke from a movement on the other side of the bed and i sure as hell it wasn't you.

you looked over to see a tall man like your father except with a sharp toothed grin upon his face "

-good morning beautiful

he spoke in a seductive voice.

you looked at him up and down. he wasn't wearing a shirt. or any type of clothes. He was naked butt fucking naked... you screamed your tendrills attacked him and pinned him to the wall. slendy came barging in after you had started your non stop fit of screams.

-what the actuall fuck is wrong with this guy!!!

slender took him out of the room and stayed out there for awhile.

he came back in. you were on your bed trembling.

-im sorry about him

- ... first of all who is that and second why was he in my room?

he tried to answer.

- his name is ..............

(A/N)  hahaha clif hanger !!!!! you will have to wait on me now *starts to do a little dance * hahaha . ok enough of this

(edited A/N okay so I decided to keep this cliff-hanger because author Chan says so MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

lol byes for now...~author chan