hoodie how could you?

~your p.o.v~

you woke up to the light shining into your eyes. "hmmm?" you said. you turned to see the clock it was 12:47 pm. you sighed and thought of the game yesterday. suddenly you jump up to a knocking on your door. "(Y/N), get your lazy ass out of bed, were going on a killing spree tonight, we gotta teach you some tricks." said BEN. You grumbled and got out of bed. you headed to your closet and pulled out one of the only clothes you managed to bring along. you slipped on a black hoodie and your normal bleached booty shorts. you turned around looking at yourself in the mirror. you looked sexy. good. you walked out the door and dashed down the stairs. as yougot to the dining hall, every one stared at you. but not one boy in an orange hoodie. you knew who he was he was your 'dad's' proxies. great. you sat down next to e.j. you told him to pass you half a kidney, and you ate it in silence. someone else was looking at you from across the table. she had long red hair and a stitched up smile form cheek to cheek. she had blood red eyes. you shared a staring contest for the rest of breakfast. afterwards you went to her and introduced yourself to her. "hey, im (Y/N) whats yours?" she stared blankly with no expression on her face. the suddenly you were gripped into a tight hug. she spoke " hi there i have been waiting for you the whole time you got here. my name is insane kate. lets be besties. but you touch my e.j. and ill have to fight you ok?" you were shocked..." o-ok" you guys talked until you bumped into the same boy from the dining hall. he pushed you over. " whsatch fjjfit ncdyou hdhdbitch." he was hard to understand but you could make out what he said. he walked away until kate grabbed his arm. "hoodie wtf how could you, your better than that. you better watch it or im telling slender." he ripped his arm away. and walked off. kate rubbed you back as you got up. " hey, sont mind him he can be a jerk." "yeah ok"

~~~~~le time skip, because of hoodie being a little fuck~~~~~~~~

after you, ben and jeff were finished practicing training , ben gave you a big ass sythe. "badass!" you said you slashed it around a couple times.

ben spoke. " you have tendrills but you need a back up weapon to kep you alive till you become a full fledged creepypasta."

you replied "ok , now lets go killing some bitches."

(A/N) sorry hoodie lovers, but you will see why he's mean to you .... sorry im not spoiling anymore. anyway go follow Insanekate for me ok shes my best buddie !!! go follow her ! her profile pic is foxy from f.n.a.f go go go!