I remember you...but do you remember me?

you and the gang came back from your hunt covered in blood and guts. you and e.j shared someones kidneys, you and kate were talking all the way home. when you got there you sat on the couch petting smile, still not used to him talking.

you were still thinking how BEN kissed yo u few days back. you were day dreaming until splendy snapped his fingers infront of your face. "hey (Y/N), were all chalenging ben to videogames u wanna come?" "sure".

you get up and make your way to the living room. ( which was oviously huge)

everyone chalenged him and lost, even silver didnt get very far...until you played. you kicked his ass.you laughed in victory. you rubbed it in his face until he let out a dark chuckle. " you shouldn't have done that" suddenly, the lights sparked off and you passed out. you woke up in a digital like field. you got uo and yelled you realised you were in minecraft. "well that little fucker" you thought. "ben you peice of shit get me out of here or im telling everyone what you did." you say flustered and frustrated. suddenly a loud sound is heard. "sorry darling only I can hear you, your in a game you know." "you bastard let me out." "nope!"

~time skip brought to you by: you stuck alone in mine craft~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was night time and you were stuck up in a tree to hide from zombies. you were pissed off the edge. you waited out till morning.

you were stil awake and tierd. you wanted to die. you waited out 7days and nights with no food. you were starving.

the lights glitched in the game and you blacked out again. you woke up on the couch and looked to the side to see jeff sleeping next to you on the ground. you got up not trying to wake him. you walked down and up into your room finally getting the hold of your new home. still thinking of him.

~flash back~

you and brian were sitting on the park bench. he went on about his day and how he accidentally killed a man. you told him it would be ok.
a few weeks later he and his brother dissapeard ( i know i didnt spell it right) you were heart broken. you still heald the relationship even know he was gone for good and you knew it.

~end of flash back~

you knew you had to move on. you were called to supper and you went downstairs. you stared down ben for locking you in the game. you talked with masky and l.j about whatever you thought of. you still noticed hoodie looking at you.

after supper, you went up to him.

"hey look if you wanna talk im free, dont have to treat me like a bitch either."

"hehebey fkdlook idfm srforry absout eajfrlier."

"hey its fine, but whats up?" he lifted his mask slightly.

" nothing actually, i wanted to meet you again." he walked away.

"what did he mean Again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) seeeeeeeeee, what i mean? anyway comment and like for more chapters.
~lady mörder death