the deadly love triangle

(Re-edited)
(this one is to be a Quicky)

(h/l) = hair length

BEN's (p.o.v)

Me and toby, are playing minecraft when the door opens and this beautiful lady walks into the door her (h/l) (h/c) hair flowed behind her she resembled an angel. Then another figure walked in the door. Well Fuck! shes with jeff!. fuuuuck now i have no chance with her. Or do I?. while im staring into her beauty, slendy teleports from his office and grabs hold of the girl and starts blabbering about him being her father.

well now that other plan backfires. most everyone goes and introduces themselves when its my turn i just keep to the normal perverted self.

-hey the names ben

and manage to sputter out looking like an utter and complete fool.

-my name is (y/n)

your (p.o.v)

the boy named ben seemed pretty damn shy, he's kinda cute. and really flirtatious wait what? no no no you have a boyfriend bad (y/n) bad. wait no. you used to have a boyfriend. your a new (y/n) new life. Lets hope... .maybe you do like him. he asked you to play minecraft with you and you gladly agreed he kicked a boy named toby out of the spot next to him and you played your game for hardcore hours laughing and playing and killing eachother in game after game. You were the god of all things electronic, well maybe next to ben. You felt as if you were being watched. you turn your head slightly to the left and see jeff somehow he was frowning even with his permanant smile. you knew that this was going to end up seriously bad..

-What in the hell did I get myself into?

-what do you mean ?

-oh, sorry ben, uh nothing much just talking to myself, out loud...

- *in reader Chan's head*Is this what they call a love triangle?

(A/N) thanks for reading. join my army we have cookies trust me. i will update soon. bye people

~ladydeath xoxo