Connie Welfiore part 2

( so here it is precious souls, enjoy! )

He pulled out a row of condoms

"Thats fucking sick!"
As i was having a mini heart watching the scene infront of me. Connie's attacker started to rip her clothes off, one by one simply whispering,
"Shhh, baby, no need to cry.."
She was screaming like a maniac.
"Why the hell hasn't heard her scream?!?"

This whole scene was in front of your own eyes and you coukd barely hold in tears just sitting there slender seriously though you were gonna just sit there and watch? Hell no.

"Ain't hell no way i'm letting that fucking happen! I am not watching this shit this is sick! "
" child you cannot interfere! The process must begging on its own!"
His booming voice scattered around in mind.
"I have to do something! This is bullshit!"
"You cannot!"
"Fuck you! Im done watching"
As i blocked out his words i pulled out my machete pushed up from the tree and broke through through the window. Glass shattered everywhere and i stood there breathing heavily. I threw my machete at the grown man amd it hit him directly in the shoulder.he gasped out a scream but still never let Connie go. connie's voice was crazed and slick.
"Thank you.."
As the sudden words came out of her mouth the father looked away from me and back down at her, he let out a ear blasting scream dropping her to the floor.
"Fucking, fucking monster!!"
I looked over to the girl who had a demonic smile shredded upon her face she had a large butchers knife in hand seemingly out of nowhere.
She approached her father ran away from her and was trying hysterically to open the door but to no avail.

"Shh daddy...don't you know when its time to gut the pig?"

She raised the knife down between his shoulder blades causing him to let out a blood curtailing scream. Blood exploded everywhere and he was on the ground trying to hold himself together. In the state he's in im suprised he could talk
"B-bitsh ( mistake intended ) yu litth sthlut!"
"Shhh daddy, no need to cry"
As those words excelled from her mouth she threw the butchers knife and it burried itself in his scull and he no longer moved.
She turned to look at me her smile still crazy as ever.

"Did you like my show?"
"It was beautiful! Simoly beautiful!" I explained with glee
"My head hurts a little..." she stuttered out and collapsed onto the floor.
"Oh shit"
I ran to her and picked her up sliding her onto my back as if giving her a piggy back ride. She whispered to me in a breathy tone.
" your....the...best...big...sister.." She had fallen asleep.
I smiled for real for the first time in forever. I ripped the machete from his shoulder. I cleared the glass from the window and jumped out landing lightly on the ground. As i ran out and away from her house i could hear the sirens in the distance, knowing they wouldn't follow me i kept running with the little 12 year old on my back.

~(le little time skippy)~

As i walked into the mansion my father was at the door
" i told you not to interfere!"
" and i though it told you to-"
I stopped myself eyeing the little girl ony back
"I'm not done with you!"

I walked away from my father and up the stairs. Walking past all the diffrent colored doors i stopped at mine and opened the door with ease. I walked into my roon and locked the door behind me not wanting any disturbance.
I slipped Connie off my back and ligjtly tucked her into my bed. I turned from the girl and waltzed into my closet i canged into some black veil brides pajama pants ( if you dont like them fuck you bvb is bae) and picked out a light gray crop top. I scavenged through my closet looking for something for Connie.
'I know its here somewhere...'
'Aha! There it is!'
I pulled out an old punk rock ariel black T-shirt.
I lightly shook Connie trying to wake her up. To no avail i just huffed.
'Well then i got a baby log sleeping in my bed'
I slipped off her shreded clothes with ease trying no to hurt her. After i got the clothes off of her i threw them into the corner of my room, where i always put clothes that need repairing so that trendy can see them and fix them. I lightly lifted her upper body to slide on her new punk rock ariel shirt. Lightly placing her back onto the bed i stood up and sat down again at my desk, righting a letter to trendy

~dear uncle trendy

Hey its rose i really need you to fix these clothes and to dress them into a new style please i know its alot of work but please do it for me!
Xoxo ~red rose

Finishing the letter i folded it neatly and placed it in an envelope. I stood up again and plaved it onto the pile of ripped clothes.
I stopped dead in my tracks looking at the little girl infront of me. Smiling i got into the bed and layed next to her. Gently running my fingers through her hair, she reminded me of myself.

( you guys happy or nah? Lol hope all is good with you guys! im thinking of maling this a book series if you guys would end up catching on whatever if you guys want a really long book the fine just place your votes in the comments book series or really long book? Lol ok so please dont be shy to comment vote love you guys XD
~lady out~