the game

~your p.o.v~

as you sit in the circle, you see splender walking around the circle getting the others to put their items in his to hat. Then he makes it to you. You immediately pu in your (fav.object) into the hat as swiftly as possible so no one sees. "and so the game begins" you thought to yourself.

the first couple to go in was clockwork and liu.

after 7 mins, the duo had their shirts ruffled along with their hair. jeff wolf whistles

"get some little bro!"

"what have i gotten into?" you thought not saying a single word to the world.

the second couple was jeff and jane
"oh shit!" you thought "this is gonna be bad"

~7mins pass~

though it was only 7 mins it felt like an hour.

they came out yelling at eachother and nearly starting stab fight. lets just say they sat in the far ends of the circle

~as time passes~

you still have not been chosen, "it must be shere luck" you thought.

just then your words were cut off, when splender pulled out a pair of yellow/orang shaded goggles out of the hat along with your ( fav.object) "oh shit" you thought

no no no no....

you got up and headed into the closet along with a boy in a brown striped hoodie and brown hair.

you both sat there in silence till you heard a knock on the door.

"hey if you guys dont do something soon your staying there forever"
"shit" you are thought. he introduced himself as toby. you guys chatted until he finally pecked you on the lips. in that splut second, the door swang open and ben took a picture. "this is going on facebook!" he said and ran off. you got up and chased after him. after smashing his head into his 20 inch flatscreen tv you went to your bedroom. leaving toby in the closet....

( A.N) omg guys im so so so sorry i have not updated in a long time sorry dont hate me!!! creepypasta fans: * brings up shot gun points it at me* Me : im sorry dont kill me plz!! fans: *lowers rifle* ok then •w• anyway comment what i should do next p.s. im re editing my previous chapters so ill tell you when to read back from the begining. bye bye!!