𝐭𝐞𝐧

founders day

     LORELAI COULD FEEL IT IN THE AIR, SOMETHING CHANGES, HER EYES LAND ON THE books she wrote years ago, after Dean

     LORELAI COULD FEEL IT IN THE AIR, SOMETHING CHANGES, HER EYES LAND ON THE books she wrote years ago, after Dean. She found it weird how she would refer to her life, before Dean, and after Dean. How much he impacted her life in just a year. How much his death, hurt her and broke her. How she couldn't even get out of bed if she didn't have class, how she forced herself to go to class, how she overworked herself to not think.

RORY LOOKS BETWEEN THE CROWD, WHERE SHE THINKS SHE SEES DEAN, AND SHE feels her heart drop to her stomach. It can't be him, he's dead. She looks back to where she thinks she saw him and she sighs seeing no one there. Carol Lockwood says, "Let's get a big applause to the Mystic Fall's high school Marching Band!" The marching band and the cheerleaders parade, everyone applause and scream, "And for a little local history, Mr. Saltzman students have recreated Virginia's battle of Little Creek." The float arrives in the street. Jeremy and Tyler are in it, they say hi to everyone, "Carol Lockwood adds, "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court and their handsome escort." Elena, Stefan, Caroline and Matt are on the float; they laugh and say hi to everyone, Caroline and Rory make eye contact and share a wide smile. Rory can tell how much Caroline is enjoying it.

Carol Lockwood says, "This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?" Bonnie joins Rory in the crowd, as Rory cheers loudly for her baby sister. Bonnie can't help but smile, seeing the Forbes sisters, she smiles and says hi to Elena. Elena smiles and says hi to Bonnie. Damon arrives and smiles and says hi to Elena. She looks a little uncomfortable and she doesn't looks at him. She looks at Stefan and says hi to the rest of the crowd.

Damon turns himself and sees Bonnie, Bonnie asks, "What do you want?"

Damon says, "Just watching the parade." She begins to leave, and Rory holds her wrist.

"Can't you watch it from somewhere else?" Rory asks noticing Bonnie's discomfort. "You're a grown adult! Stop harassing teenagers!" She exclaims at Damon, who stares at the older woman, the two were in the same age range, well not really considering Damon was over a hundred years older than her. "I'll cause a commotion, I don't care." She glares at him. Damon looks over and Bonnie and leaves.

"Thanks Rory." Bonnie says, and Rory nods.

Carol Lockwood says, "Let's cheer for the Mystic Fall's high school football team. Alright! Let's show them our support everybody!" Rory and Bonnie cheer for them and the float and the cheerleaders arrives.

                  AFTER THE PARADE, RORY FOUND HERSELF IN THE MYSTIC GRILL, ORDERING A beer, a habit of Deans that stuck with her. She sits at the bar as she drinks, and then she orders a cocktail off the menu, once she's done with the beer. She watches her home passing by, she stares at a family of four who walk by, the dad makes the daughter laugh loudly.