>_<

Waking up on a summer cool breeze, a smell of boiling noodle soup slaps her nostrils that goes up to nasal cavity that eventually urges this young girl to wake up on her not so comfortable bed. Maybe it's one of her skills... to sleep soundly anywhere and anytime she feels like even if it's not comfortable.

After taking a bath and dressing up with her uniform, she headed to the kitchen and the sound of frying food emanated her ears and there, she saw the back of her slim mother cooking and his older brother who is already seated at their small round table, slurping his noodles as if in a hurry.

"Why are you in a hurry? You didn't even bother waking me up" She asked her brother.

She is Thisbe Avelino, a very cheerful yet naughty girl and is currently a senior high school student.

Thisbe has an older brother whose name is Navi.

Slurping the soup of his noodles, he looked up putting the bowl on the table. "Why bother? You'd get me late too." 

Navi is a complete opposite of her little sister. If Thisbe is cheerful and carefree, Navi is a kind of student who is very competitive when it comes to his sport which is taekwondo and never fails to impress his mother when it comes to his studies. He has this sense of responsibility to help his mother and make his family feel at least comfortable since they've lost their father at at an early age.

Today is the start of a new school year for Saint John Academy and everyone's excited to meet their friends and of course make new friends.

Navi bids good bye to his mom and sister, then left in a hurry.

On the other hand, after Thisbe have her breakfast, she rushed to get her bag, wore her shoes and dashed through the door making her way down the narrow stairs of their apartment. She jumped fearlessly when there's only three level of stairs left. Thisbe can now enjoy the fresh breeze of morning when she suddenly felt a heavy weight on her back making her lean backward and eventually stopped her from walking.

Suddenly there was a small sized carton of milk in front of her face which was held by a very familiar hand. She felt relived for a second, smiled and grab the milk.

"How long have you been waiting?" She asked without even looking back and continued walking.

Ken sighed.

"You dare asked that. I already came here LATE to avoid you making me WAIT but you still manage to make me WAIT." Ken said annoyed.

Ken Ramos is Thisbe's childhood best friend who is a year older than her but they both started the same school year.

He is also a smart kid whose family owns conglomerate businesses and is rooting for him since he's an only child and no one else would inherit it.

His mother and Thisbe's mother were high school best friends which explain everything how the two youngsters became tight friends.

On the other hand, Ken's father is an honorable fire fighter of their city. His father would've been working at their company too but he chose to fulfill his duty even though he receives a huge criticism because of his decision while Thisbe's father died of heart attack while she was just 10 that's why her mother was forced to work as a housekeeper at Ramos' residence. Thisbe's mother would've been a successful teacher but got pregnant at an early age.

The two youngsters paved their way to the bus station. Thisbe always entertains Ken with her humorous stories that never fail to amuse him. They would talk, laugh, tease and punch jokes to each other which sometimes annoy the other passengers with their loudness enough to shush them.