Untitled Part 15

Chapter 15

Scared that Mr. Lee would touch her again, Thisbe made sure that her room was securely locked, as she climbed up her fancy room with an empty stomach. Staring at a very well composed ceiling shaped like a canopy with a rustic charm that is supported by a wooden frame. Her room alone can fit their apartment, she thought. She's been trying to lure herself from the wonderful structure of her room to forget her grumbling stomach for an hour now but she can't resist anymore. She tried to just sleep the famished feeling away but failed.

Its past 12 midnight, by this time everyone must already be sound asleep, she deduced while opening the door as quiet as possible to not wake them up. Walking tiptoed she stopped for a while when she felt like her intestines were being squeezing like a lemon. "Why is this house so effin' big?!" she complained in a whispering manner.

When she reached the kitchen, she helped her starving self from munching every chocolates, strawberries, and bananas dipped in nutella that are prepared on the table.(Actually, her brother knew she'd come down) Feeling full, she made herself a milk and started to realize that she's going to school tomorrow for real.

Would Ken despise her from what she did?

No matter what Ken do to her, she decided to take it all in. On the first place, nothing of this will happen if she just listen to him and just ignore her selfish decision, she thought whilst drinking the last sip of milk on her mug and stood up. Washing the utensils she used, someone from her behind seemed to be watching her. Hoping it's not who she thinks it is, she turned her head frantically and there she saw...

Yes, it's definitely who you think. Mr. Lee. Leaning from the wall with his legs crossed. "Just when I was about to suffice my cravings, you happened to show yourself before me. How good was that?"

Thisbe came back to her room weeping, feeling violated and all. She sat at the floor leaning behind the door, embracing her knees like it's the only comrade that could ease her remorse.

Thisbe wept until she was unconsciously succumbing to the world of dreams.

The next morning, she woke up feeling pins and needles in her whole body due to his sleeping position. As soon as she recovered, she headed to the bathroom and gave herself a refreshing bath. Scrubbing her skin harshly, still thinking how evil Mr. Lee is to molest her.

There are so many new clothes in an enormous cabinet in her room, but she can't find her uniform, she can't afford to be late in her last day in school so she chose black jeans and a white tank top paired with denim jacket. Everything she need are all present just in this room, so when she felt like she's off to go, she silently opened the door and headed down.

She expects to see everyone at the dining area but luckily, no one was home. They're probably busy arranging papers, she assumed.

Thisbe probably being one the most unfortunate human being in the world, has no money for a ride and it's half an hour walk from this place to her school. She'd already been through so much and this is just a piece of cake, isn't it? She started running a little girl being chased by dog.