Athena

After a series of monotonous days and weeks of going to school, and then back home, Thisbe survived another day and now she has to face another but now hoping it would not be boring like the past few weeks.

Thisbe was anticipating for a not so boring day but it looks like she won't be having it today. She's riding on a bus with Ken whom from what it looks like, is in a very bad mood. He's been wearing a frown look in his face.

"You had a quarrel with your mom again?' Thisbe asked.

"Mmm" He replied while shifting his position now facing the window of the bus.

When Thisbe asked if he wanted to talk about it, he didn't bother uttering a single word and Thisbe took it as a no.

So she tried her very best to stay quiet.

But she failed.

Every other minute, she tells story to Ken and after that, she kept on asking him silly questions like what type of girls he like, though he never bothered giving her any answer. Thisbe just can't bare the silence. But every time she tries to talk to him, he shifts his head to the other side to avoid her.

During the whole class in the morning, she just kept thinking on one thing. She wanted to relieve the problem that Ken is dealing with but she's afraid that Mrs. Ramos would find out about her breaking her promise.

Finally, Thisbe decided to break her promise. She wanted to be a real friend to him even just for now. Ken was always there for him, whenever she asks him for help.

After their last class in the morning, Thisbe forced to invite Ken to his favorite coffee shop just to lighten up his day.

On their way, Thisbe being her usual self, she keeps on feeding Ken with her endless stories. As soon as they entered, everyone turned their heads towards their direction because of Thisbe's loudness.

Ken snaked his arm around Thisbe's neck and covered her mouth with his large hands, almost covering her whole face.

She tried to be free but since Ken hates to receive attention from others, he didn't let go of her. As they lined up to order some iced coffee, Thisbe looked at him, asking for him to get rid of his hands. Once Ken felt that Thisbe's was now at ease, he decided to remove his hands.

"Seriously, you have to learn how to speak a little softly. You're too loud."

Thisbe rolled his eyes at him and faces the other way. As she turned to face on the right side, she saw her brother sitting at the corner with a strange well- dressed man.

"Oh! Is that Navi?" Ken looked at the direction towards where Thisbe was pointing.

"Mmm." He replied shortly while nodding.

Ken saw Thisbe moving towards her brother and due to his quick reflexes, he accidentally grabbed Thisbe's collar trying to stop her.

"aahh..ouch!" she snarled in pain.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll talk to him."

"About what?" He asked intriguingly.

Thisbe think about an excuse to give but blanked out.

"Nothing. What's wrong with me talking to him? He's my brother duh!"

" You shouldn't be disturbing him. It looks like they're having a meeting. You know your brother was being scouted by a lot of famous universities. You can't just butt in like that."

She just stared at him blankly, brain still loading and after a millisecond she realized that what he's saying makes sense.

"Ahhh!" she nods. "Waah you thought about that? You're really genius huh."