Roger Taylor

Sunny
Smut and language

1979
"Come on Y/N, the guys are already there!" Roger groaned, pacing the hall. I poked my head around the door. "So you're telling me Freddie Mercury, notorious for being late, is already there, half an hour before we arranged to meet?" I smirked sarcastically. Roger chuckled weakly. "I just have to do something before we meet up with them." he smiled coyly. Me, Roger, Brian, Brian's girlfriend, Anita, Freddie and his boyfriend, Jim, and John and his girlfriend, Veronica were heading to the beach. It was supposed to be sunny this week, which was rare in London, so we were trying to make the most of the warm weather. Roger was one of my best friends and had insisted on picking me up. He seemed on edge, as if he was in a hurry. I heard his sighs and groans as I put in my earrings, rolling my eyes at his dramatics. If he was in such a rush, why did he practically beg to pick me up? I glanced in the mirror and pulled a few faces. I stuck out my tongue at my reflection and noticed Roger studying me, a smile on his face. I smiled shyly and grabbed my handbag. I've always fancied Roger. Nothing serious, just a crush. But sometimes I think he might like me. Think of me as more than a friend. He'll stare at me when he thinks I'm not looking, or blush and smile whenever I goof around. I held his hand and grinned at him. "Come on then, let's go." I smiled.

We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me, jokingly bowing. "M'lady," he smiled, looking up at me with his hooded eyes. "Thank you good sir!" I said in a refined voice as I dropped him a curtsy. I smiled at him as he climbed into the drivers seat. He glanced at his watch as he started the car. "Hey we have some time to spare." he said in false surprise. "Well no shit sherlock, you insisted we leave half an hour early." I giggled. "Wanna go on a drive?" he suggested, focusing on the road. "Sure, only a short one though, or we'll actually be late." I replied.

He turned into a secluded road, trees towering over us, their leaves clumping together to block out the sun. We glanced at each other then both quickly looked away. There was a slight summers breeze, blowing his shoulder-length blonde hair behind him,exposing his sharp jaw. Now I'm the one blatantly staring. He notices and smirks slightly as he pulls over into a lay-by. As far as I could tell, we were completely alone. There were no other cars or people around, just us and nature. We glanced at each other awkwardly. We knew we both wanted it. But who would initiate?

"Where'd you find this place?" I asked. It seemed so empty and peaceful. "On a drive once." he shrugged "Sometimes I drive out here for peace in between recording sessions." The sun shone down on us, its light bouncing off Roger's golden hair. I studied his gorgeous face. He was often mistook for a girl. 'Too pretty to be a boy' many had said. My mouth had went dry. My heart was hammering, and I could hear it beating in my head. I gulped and we made eye-contact. We slowly leaned into each other. Our lips joined as we kissed, his hands cupping my face. We kissed passionately for a few seconds, until I broke away, looking at the ground. "You've no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." I gasped, taken aback by the powerful kiss. He looked at me, slowly biting his bottom lip.

Our eyes met and once again our lips collided, roughly kissing. He gently tugged on my hair and I let out a small moan into his mouth, causing him to gasp." Fuck, Y/N." he panted, as he unbuckled his seat belt. I did the same and straddled him, playing with his hair as he tried to rip my shirt off. He hurled my shirt into the backseat and I started to unbutton his own. I felt his fingers slowly trace the hem of my underwear. I let out a small gasp at his gentle touch. He looked at me, raising his eyebrows to get my consent. I nodded, breathlessly taking his shirt off. I felt his fingers on me and I moaned into his shoulder. "God Roger," I panted, wrapping my arms around his neck. I hastily unbuttoned his jeans as he placed wet kisses on my neck and chest, all while fingering me. Sweat was glistening off of our foreheads, both of us turned on and needy. I looked at his boxers and saw his bulge and gasped.

"Roger?" I asked innocently, looking at him with wide eyes. "What is it baby girl?" he asked, looking at me intently. I tied up my hair, eyeing the tent in his boxers. He smirked, his eyes practically rolling into his head. He tucked his arms behind his head and shut his eyes. He opened them a few seconds later, confused to what I was doing. He saw me putting my shirt back on and fixing my hair in his rearveiw mirror. "Come on Rog, we're gonna be late." I smirked.

He stared at me in disbelief, trying to tell if I was joking or not. I giggled and whispered seductively in his ear. "Later babe, later." He got dressed and we drove to the beach, both of us still out of breath and sweating from our endeavour. He pulled up right next to the beach, next to a line of ice cream vans and chip shops. He kissed me again both of us moaning. "Baby I need you. I need you right here right now." he groaned, exploring my body. I lifted up my finger to his lips. "Shh. Later Roger, be patient." I smiled maliciously. He let out a moan and I sharply inhaled. "Do that one more time I'll come on the spot." I whispered, then swung my legs out of the car. We sauntered onto the sand and saw everyone was already there, even Freddie. "Darlings we've been waiting for ever!" proclaimed Freddie dramatically, rushing up to meet both of us, hugging us both. "You just arrived Freddie." Brian smirked, his arm around Anita. "Well yes darling, but I was having sex, what's their excuse?" he laughed as Jim blushed. How could such a calm, humble person and a flamboyant, eccentric person have such an adorable relationship, I'll never know.

Freddie smirked at us, seeming to be reading our minds. We shakily laughed it off and sat down on the sand. "Alright, well since you're here, let's play a game of volleyball!" announced Brian, making everyone groan. "Come on it'll be fun!" he insisted. "We'll do it in teams!" Freddie raised his eyebrows and put on his sunglasses. "I'll sit this one out dears." he said as he lay back on the blanket. "Me too." I said, never taking my eyes off of Roger, both of us undressing each other with our eyes. Everyone else went off to start the game and when they were far away enough Freddie shot up straight. "You and Roger fucked didn't you?" he announced loudly, causing neighbouring people to glance at us. My face flushed red and I stammered. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" I said in mock offense. "Oh come now darling, you were both practically doing it now!" he laughed. He lay back down and I joined him.

There was a slight pause before he looked at me. "Was he good?" he asked, lighting a cigarette. "Freddie!" I squealed, playfully punching him as he rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't actually know." I muttered. "What do you mean?" he asked. "We didn't get a chance to, we're waiting 'till we get home." I explained. He dramatically sat up yet again. "Well then GO you idiot!" he shouted, gaining us a few more stares. "Go and fuck him and tell me how he was Y/N!" I giggled, grabbed my jacket and went to get Roger. "My friends are going to fuck!" Freddie squealed, excitedly.

A/N: Wow this one was long. 1454 words. Don't mind the cringy smut yet again. Why did I say no smut then proceed to write borderline porn? Also, I know the historical accuracy isn't..well accurate in regards to relationships. But when I say what year it is, I'm only writing that so you can get an idea of what they look like.