Brian Jones #1

Warnings: Smut (obviously), oral (fem receiving), orgasm denial, unprotected sex, daddy kink, breeding??, idfk y'all I'm sorry Brian.

The car slowed outside a modern looking townhouse, very tall and marble white. Tacky in my opinion. I was sour because John, my boyfriend, had promised we would go out today. Unsurprisingly, he called last minute with a list of excuses a mile long. Don't get the wrong impression - he isn't a total douchebag. He takes his work as a photographer very seriously. In fact, he got me my first internship during college and he's the very reason I'm a journalist now. Yet sometimes I just wish he wasn't so...

Chrissie yanked my hand, trailing me out of my thoughts. "Ow, bitch!" I groaned as her sharp nails pulled at me. "Well come on then y/n, if you would pay attention and get out of the car then I wouldn't need to pull you, would I?". Talk about condescending. We got out of her car and went up to the door and just as she was rasing her hand to knock, a tousled figure appeared with dark hair sticking up at all angles and a crumbled fag sticking from his mouth. "Hey Keith!" Chrissie exclaimed brightly, making an obviously hungover Keith slightly wince. I love Chrissie but sometimes she can be a bit...much. "Hey Chrissie." he slurred, beckoning us in with a floppy wrist. She chatted away to him a mile a minute as I trailed behind, feeling more awkward than ever. Keith nodded occasionally before we went into the livingroom and he practically ran away from us. As soon as we walked into the elaborately decorated room, the pungent stench of weed, smoke and alcohol hit me, burning the back of my throat. I was used to the smell - after all, I tend to be in the presence of equally indulgent celebrities alot with my job - yet each time it makes me wrinkle my nose in disgust.

Chrissie had promised we'd "Just call in for a few minutes, he needs to talk to me about something." yet I quickly scanned the room and there was easily 30 people here. Great. I was gonna be stuck at a musicians party tonight. Mick stumbled over to greet us, hugging Chrissie even though she was obviously going for a kiss. She awkwardly pulled away as Mick sputtered "Is this the famous y/n then?", looking at me with red eyes. "Nice to meet you." I smiled before he too wrapped me in a tight hug. Chrissie glared at me as he pulled away, making me roll my eyes. No offense Chris, but I can do alot better than Mick Jagger. He took her hand and left the room, whispering into her ear and making her laugh foolishly, leaving me standing there stupidly.

I wandered into the kitchen, needing to get away from the crowded living room and it was surprisingly empty, par somebody staring out the window, his blonde hair shiny in the moonlight. He looked around curiously as I walked in and gave me a crooked smile. "I don't believe we've met before." he mused, making his way over the counter to greet me. "Brian." he stated as he shook my hand. "Y/n." I smiled, suddenly aware of how sweaty my hands were. "Would you like a drink y/n?" he asked, seeming surprisingly sober, given the band's reputation. "A vodka tonic please, if you have some." He chuckled. "Oh babe, we have every drink here, we're the fucking Rolling Stones!" I laughed, taking the drink from his hands and feeling incredibly self-conscious as he watched me drink it.

"What?" I nervously giggled as I brought my drink down. "Nothing, just admiring the view." he smirked. I scoffed at him and playfully slapped him on the shoulder. He suddenly grabbed my hand into his before bringing it up to his mouth. He gently kissed it, making my breath hitch. He smiled at my reaction and I felt a shiver run up my spine. His smile was so beautiful yet there was something in his blue eyes that made me wary. "You know," he began, walking closer to me and placing his hands on my hips. "I'm surprised you're not all over me darling. Do you know who I am?" he asked, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I reached to put my arms around his neck. He wasn't tall - I was probably bigger than him - yet he seemed intimidating. "I know who you are," I murmured. "I just don't care."

At this, he untangled my arms from him and grabbed tightly onto one of my hands, bringing me up the stairs two at a time, trailing me into an empty bedroom. I pushed thoughts of John to the back of my mind, not concerned about him. The only things I was concerned about were my increasingly wet knickers and Brian's hands making their way to the back of my dress. He started to unzip me before crashing his lips against mine, passion in his kiss I was usually devoid of. "You knew exactly what you were doing, wearing a dress like that." he reprimanded quietly in my ear, making me let out a breathy moan as the short floral garment fell to the floor. He stepped back to admire me standing only in my underwear, making me subconsciously cover myself up, but he pulled my hands away. "Fuck you're gorgeous." he muttered, taking his own striped jumper off. He started to take my bra off as I unzipped his trousers, growing increasingly desperate. My bra fell to the floor and he started his attack on my tits, kissing and moaning into them, almost certainly leaving love bites. His trousers came off and he pushed me roughly, so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed, only in my knickers.

He got down on his knees and spread my legs apart, making me bite my lip in anticipation. He struggled with my panties for a few seconds before finally ripping then off and discarding the remnants on the floor. "I hope they weren't expensive." he muttered as he spread my now closed legs again. "Fuck, so wet aren't we? Who got you like this?" he asked cockily, bringing his eyes from my soaking pussy to my y/e/c eyes. "You did." I moaned desperately, bucking my hips up. "You're so needy." he mused, placing tiny kisses on my inner thighs, patterning my legs. I shook and whimpered in desperation, making him chuckle lowly before finally placing a kiss on my pussy, making me moan shakily. He started his assault on my pussy, desperately licking and kissing, making my moans get frantic and louder. I put one hand behind me for balance and with the other, I entwined my fingers in his golden locks, pulling pathetically.

He placed a kiss on my clit before sucking on it desperately, making me throw my head back in pure pleasure. "Fuck yes don't stop, don't stop." I rambled incoherently. John had downright refused to go down on me and he was the only man I'd ever been with, yet Brian who I'd met mere minutes ago was making me finish embarrassingly soon. I felt my climax approaching and started to push my legs together from the pleasure. "Ah ah," Brian muttered, pushing my legs apart and lifting his mouth up, making me cry out from the loss. "You wanna cum baby?" he asked me mockingly. I nodded my head furiously, squeezing my eyes shut in embarrassment. "Use your words darling." he muttered. "Fuck yes Brian, I wanna cum." I whimpered. "That's all I needed to hear." he smirked, before standing up and pulling his boxers down, a prominent stain on the from of them where the outline of his hardening erection was clearly visible.

He pumped his cock in front of me a few times, smirking at the my wide eyes and shallow breath. "Like what you see darling?" I scoffed at him, looking away and he chuckled, moving me over so he could lay on the bed. "I want you to ride me sweetheart." he demanded. I immediately obliged, wrapping my legs around either sides of his hips. I held my breath as I sank down into his cock, letting out a strangled moan as I felt him enter me. A mix of pure pain and pleasure travelled through my body as I tried to get adjusted to him. "Are you ready darling?" he asked, starting to gently rock his hips. I nodded shakily as he started to thrust into me, making me place my hands on his firm chest at the sudden motion. "Oh fuck, you're so tight baby." he murmured as his cock slammed in and out of my soaking pussy. I threw my head back in pleasure, bouncing my body on him and gaining a rhythm. "It feels so good." I whimpered, making him smile at me wickedly. "More Brian, please." I moaned desperately. His thrusts became harder and his fingers trailed to my swollen clit, pleasure swarming through me. "Brian please." I begged, though I'm not even sure what I wanted him to do. I felt the tight knot in my stomach start to unravel as my pussy clenched around his cock. Brian felt it too, letting a low groan escape his lips. "Fuck baby that's it, cum all over daddy's fat cock." he murmurs, his thrusts becoming uneven and sloppy. At this, I lose control, feeling my orgasm wash over me and I let out a pornagraphic moan, tightly gripping onto his shoulders with my nails.

This gives him newfound energy as he picks me up and turns me around, frantically pounding my pussy from behind, the new angle pushing his cock in even deeper. I lay there, exhausted and he relentlessly thrusts into me. "Fuck yeah baby you feel that?" he spits in my ear. "Daddy's cock in your fucking womb." I let out a high-pitched moan. "Oh god yes daddy, fill me up." I stammer breathlessly. "Fill me to the brim with your cum daddy." I whimper. He lets out a strangled groan and I feel his cock twitch inside me. "Yeah you want daddy to fill your tight cunt up? Put a baby in you?" I screamed in pleasure as his dirty words make me cum again, triggering his own orgasm. He cums inside me, his hot cum filling me up. He collapses on top of me, his softening cock still deep inside me.

(a/n: this is my biggest shame.)