Mick Jagger x David Bowie

A/N: Forgive me father for I have sinned 😭 My friends inspired me to write this 🙃

Micks POV
"So, what did you think?" asked David excitedly after the movie had ended. We were at the premiere for his new movie 'The man who fell to earth' and it had just ended. To be honest, I thought it was absolutely shit. I barely understood any of it, but jesus David was hot in it. Thank god the lights were off during the gun scene, watching him suck on that pistol made me want to fuck him there and then. "I really liked it." I lied, making David squeal and clap his hands. People started to come up and congratulate him on the film as I stood there watching him. I couldn't help but feel jealous as Candy Clark, the actress who played Mary Lou, went up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice David pulling at my sleeve. "Here Mick, there's someone I want you to meet." he grinned, trailing me over to Candy. "Hi Mick, it's so great to meet you, I've heard so much about you!" she doted as I gave her a tight smile, trying not to punch her in her stupid little face. I reluctantly shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." I said dryly, earning a glare from David. "I liked the movie, David was excellent in it, wasn't he?" I said, trying to give her a hint. "Yeah he was, I loved working with him. Especially-" she giggled, giving David a knowing look as he chuckled. I took a deep breath, trying not to slap her. Had David not told her he was in a relationship? I mean, sure we weren't official, but that doesn't mean he can fuck sleezy actresses then flirt with them in front of me. Finally someone pulled Candy away as she waved at us.

David waved back before turning to me with a glare on his face. "Come on, we have to get to going." he sighed, pulling me out to the waiting car. We sat in silence for a minute before he finally spoke. "What the fuck was that Mick?" he whisper-shouted, not wanting the driver to hear. "What?" I asked innocently, making him glare. "That. Why were you being so rude to her?" I scoffed. "Seriously? Did you see the way she was getting on? She was all over you!" David furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You're jealous of her? Mick, nothing's going on between me and her!" he sighed, taking ahold of my hand and gently massaging it. "How can I be sure? I mean, did you see that scene?!" I exclaimed. "It's called acting darling." he murmured seductively, pulling himself onto my lap.

"Y'know , I could hardly contain myself watching it." I whispered, gently running my hands through his hair. "It was so naughty of you to tease me like that." I hear his breath hitch and brought my hands down to his waist. "I think you need to be punished for making daddy so hard." I murmured, gently biting on his ear as he let out a soft moan. Before we could do anything else the driver stopped in front of my apartment. "Cheers mate," I said, paying him as I lifted David up bridal style.

I carried him up to our bedroom and slammed him onto the bed. "Now, daddy's going to go get some things and when I come back I want to see you naked." I growled. "Okay?" David bit his lip and nodded. "Yes daddy." he whimpered before I walked out.

Third person pov
Mick returned a minute later with a length of rope and was greeted by the sight of David, fully naked, sitting down on the bed and leaning on the headboard, looking at him seductively. "Good boy." Mick admired, slowly circling the room. "Daddy I'm so horny." whined David, making Mick sharply inhale. "I can see that baby." he chuckled, eyeing his hard dick. Mick slowly got on top of him, kissing him softly whilst holding his hands, discreetly lifting them both up. Suddenly David felt the rough feel of the rope on his wrists. Mick pulled away, admiring him with a smirk as David cried out. "Mick please!" he cried, his dick visibly throbbing. "You're so needy." Mick mumbled, sitting at the bottom of the bed. "Don't forget what you did. You made daddy very horny in the cinema. That was a very naughty thing to do." he smiled sadistically, loving Davids desperation.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry!" David sobbed as Mick bit his lip, his dick growing harder and harder. He positioned his head between David's legs and gently spread them, David eagerly obliging. Mick bent his head and dragged his tongue across the tip of his cock, making David hiss and arch his back. Mick wrapped his plump lips around the tip and David moaned out, throwing his head back in pleasure. "Fuck daddy." he moaned, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Mick hollowed his cheeks and gently grazed across David's dick with his teeth, making him yelp out and buck his hips, feeling precum start to leak out. "Daddy I'm almost there!" he panted, nearing his climax. Mick suddenly pulled his lips away, watching in satisfaction as David squirmed and whimpered from his delayed orgasm.

"What the fuck?" David groaned, trying desperately to free his hands and touch his aching member. "Remember, you were very naughty earlier." Mick shrugged. "Daddy doesn't want to let you cum." David threw back his head in despair. "Please Mick!" Mick grabbed him by the jaw and looked into his eyes. "What the fuck did you just call me?" he growled deeply making David tremble slightly. "I-I'm sorry daddy." he muttered as Mick started to roughly untie Davids wrists, his eyes suddenly dark. "On all fours. Right now." he murmured, starting to take off his belt.

David shakily got onto his knees as Mick walked around to face him. He bent down to look him in the eyes and David nervously bit his lip. Mick's face was dark and there was something about his expression that terrified David. "Your wrists." Mick demanded, holding out his hand. When David didn't immediately react Mick tugged his arms harshly, making David fall onto his elbows. Mick started to roughly tie Davids wrists together with his belt. When he was finished he stood up straight and took off his trousers, the tent in his boxers visible. He slowly took off his underwear, freeing his erection.

"Open that pretty mouth for me whore." he instructed. David dutifully opened his mouth and Mick immediately stuck his cock in his mouth and slammed his dick to the back of Davids throat, making him gag. "You're so pretty." Mick smirked as David choked on his cock. David started to suck harder, feeling his own erection grow. "Good boy." Mick grunted, starting to pant. David started to grind against the sheets, trying desperately to get some much needed friction. Mick ran his hands through Davids hair, clenching his eyes as he neared his orgasm. Without warning, he suddenly came in Davids mouth, making the younger gag as his cum shot to the back of his throat. David obediently swallowed it as Mick shakily walked behind David and bent over to whisper in his ear. "I'm going to fucking destroy you baby." he said gruffly.

Suddenly David felt Mick enter him, making him shout out in pain. Mick started to violently thrust straight away as Davids eyes started to fill with tears. All that could be heard was the slapping of skin and Davids whimpers. "Fuck David." Mick grunted, grabbing his hair and pulling hard. "Moan for me baby." He muttered, slamming into him harder. David weakly moaned out, tears streaming down his face. "Louder slut." Mick demanded. Mick never raised his voice but his stern tone always made David obey immediately. David screamed out as Mick hit his prostate, trying desperately to stay steady. "You like that darling?" Mick said under his breath before hitting it even harder. "Daddy I'm almost there." moaned David breathlessly. "Not yet baby. Daddy's gonna cum first." Mick retaliated, starting to reach his own climax.

He quickened his pace and David could tell by his sloppy thrusts and uneven breaths he was almost there. "Harder daddy!" yelled David making Mick let out a low groan before David felt his warm release starting to drip down his thighs. David climaxed straight after, still shaking from the harsh sex. Mick released Davids wrists and kissed each one delicately. "Are you okay darling?" he asked softly, kissing his tear stained face. "Yes daddy." David smiled, kissing Micks lips tenderly. "I love you baby, I'm sorry for being so jealous." Mick said, breaking the kiss. "It's fine daddy, I love you too." David grinned, wrapping his arms around his neck.

(A/N: Help this seems so cringy. This has been in my drafts for months and I dint want to upload it but I have nothing better to do so-)