David Bowie

Bubbles
Smut, language

1976
Y/Ns POV
I was lying down on my bed, bored out of my mind. David was out recording and wouldn't be back for a while. I groaned in boredom, rolling onto my stomach. Suddenly, the phone rang. I jumped up to answer it. "Hello," I answered. "Y/N speaking." I played with the phone cord, coiling it in my fingers when I heard the smooth voice of my boyfriend down the phone. "Hi darling," murmured David in his low voice. "" I've got good news. I'm coming home early today." I smiled to myself. "Really?" I whispered, trying to copy his quiet, seductive tone. "I'll be home in fifteen." he said, before hanging up. I ran to the bathroom and began to draw a bath. I wanted to have a surprise waiting for David. I grabbed some candles from downstairs and placed them around the bath. I sprayed some of my perfume David had gotten me for Christmas, it's strong, romantic smell filling the room. I went into our bedroom to get myself done up. I brushed my hair whilst contemplating what to wear. Finally, I decided on nothing but a black silk robe. It came down to just above my knees and I struck silly poses in the mirror. I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and two glasses when I heard the front door open.

"Darling, I'm home," called out David, hanging his coat on the rail. He walked into the kitchen, a growing smile on his face. He gasped as he saw me, as I shyly looked at the ground. "Y/N you look absolutely stunning." he confessed, starstruck. He kissed me, his hand gripping my neck. "I have a surprise for you-u!" I chanted cutley, taking hold of his hand. I grabbed the bottle of wine and gestured for him to grab the glasses. I guided him upstairs and stopped outside the bathroom. "Close your eyes." I demanded. He raised his eyebrows at me. "Pleaseee." I begged childishly. He sighed in defeat and screwed up his eyes and I gently led him in. He opened his eyes and let out a gasp. "Oh, Y/N." he sighed dreamily. "It's perfect." he grinned, turning to look at me.

We embraced, our mouths fitting perfectly with one another's. He slowly started to slip off my robe, leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. I moaned quietly and started unbuttoning his jeans. I felt his growing erection, which only made me moan more. He noticed me moaning and started to suck on my neck, leaving little love bites. Once his trousers were off, I tried to pull his shirt off. He had to lift up his arms and head so I could take it off and even though it was only for a few seconds, I missed his lips on me. He stood there in his underwear, me completely naked. "Well what are we waiting for sweetheart?" he asked, admiring the hickeys he'd left on me. He removed his boxers and we both climbed into the bath. It was hot and filled with bubbles. "Y/N, I think I'm the luckiest man in the whole world." he smiled, making eye contact with me. I gazed at his slightly crooked teeth and misshapen pupils. Some people might find these things unappealing but to me they made him ten times sexier. I blushed at him and he laughed, lifting up my chin. "You're absolutely adorable when you blush do you know that?" he laughed, making me blush even more. "I love you, so much." I sighed turning around so my back faced him. I lay back, resting my head on his shoulders. He kissed my forehead, playing with my breasts. "I love you more Y/N." he sighed, his hands moving down my body. "No, I love you more!" I exclaimed. "No absolutely impossible." David grinned. "I love you more than anyone can love someone." he declared. I'm about to protest but suddenly let out a loud moan as I feel his finger enter me. He laughs at me, starting to thrust in and out of me. "David!" I gasp, wrapping my arms around him. He picked me up as if I weighed nothing and set me on his lap so we were facing each other. We kissed passionately, him still inside of me. I kissed his neck and began stroking his dick with my hand. He let out a gasp. "Oh fuck, Y/N." he moaned, as he stuck another finger in me. I let out a shout, digging my head into his shoulder. He lifted up my head to look me in the eye. "No baby, I want to see your pretty face as I destroy you!" he insisted, making me so turned on I could've came right there. We fooled around for a bit, pitying the neighbours as we moaned and screamed. "Why don't we go into the bedroom?" whispered David, as I collapsed onto him, breathless. I nodded feebly and he lifted me up bridal style.

He brought me into our room and placed me on the bed. We were both drenched from the bath but neither of us cared. He got on top of me, whispering in my ear, telling me how much he loves me and how hard he wants to fuck me. I play with his bright orange hair, seperating it from the blonde streaks at the front. He's still whispering to me as he makes his way to the bottom of the bed. He grabs my calves, kissing each one then parting them. He keeps eye contact with me the whole time. I suddenly feel his cold lips on me and gasp. He starts to kiss and lick me, moaning at my spasms and gasps. "David I need you inside me." I moaned, my shaking hands clutching his hair. He brings up his head to meet mine as I notice him reach into the bedside drawer. He's telling me how beautiful I am, how much I mean to him as he slips on a condom, kissing my head and nose. I close my eyes as I feel him enter me, my hands gripping tightly onto the sheets. "David.." I moan quietly as I see him closing his eyes. "Jesus, Y/N." he moans, starting to thrust in and out at a slow pace. "Faster.." I moan breathlessly.

(a/n: Ew Ew Ew I'm cringing so hard rn so that's all the smut. Fast forwarding to after they...y'know (Paul McCartney moment there))

He lies down next to me, breathing heavily. "Y/n, I love you so much." he pants. I'm about to respond when he gently places a finger on my lips. "The most." he whispers, pulling me onto his bare chest. After a while, I hear him start to quietly snore, his mouth slightly opening and closing. I examine his face, wondering how it was possible for someone to be so beautiful. I rest my head on him and slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: Soooo that was that. I love the fact I made a no smut rule them proceeded to write awful cringe-worthy smut. I'll have to edit that to 'Beware: smut written by someone who hasn't even kissed anyone.' but asides from that I actually like this one ♥︎