Mick Jagger

Challenge Accepted
Language and cringy ass heavy smut

1968
3rd Person
Keith walked in to the studio to see the boys lazing about. Brian was sitting cross-legged on the ground, blowing upward, seemingly fascinated by the way his fringe blew up and down. Charlie was lying asleep in an armchair, with Bill slumped against the same chair. Mick was lying on the dark purple sofa, admiring himself in a hand-mirror, occasionally pulling a face or pouting his full lips. "Alright boys, I need to talk to you all." he announced, clapping his hands. Brian and Bill barely glanced at him. Charlie still lay asleep and Mick seemed to be flirting with his own reflection. Keith picked up a nearby magazine, rolled it up and proceeded to hit them all over the head with it. Everyone protested and yelped. Charlie drowsily sat up, dazed. "Ow Keith, what the hell!" exclaimed Mick, trying to fix his hair. They all turned to look at him. "I have someone very special that I'd like for you all to meet soon and I want to talk to you about her." he announced, smirking at them. Mick raised his eyebrows and grinned. "Oh well where is she?" he bit his bottom lip and peered behind Keith. "Yeah, that's what I wanna talk to you about." Keith said in a monotone, glaring at Mick. Everyone else had went back to whatever the hell they were doing and Keith sat down next to Mick as Mick sat up and crossed his legs to make room on the sofa.

"Mick you're one of my best mates," Keith said, patting Micks shoulder. "but this person's really special to me. If you ever do anything to her, I will personally kill you with my bare hands." Keith said, gripping him tightly and smiling innocently at the end. Mick raised his eyebrows. "Oh, well who is this girl. You've seemed to be into a right state over her." he chuckled. Keith stared at him blankly. "My sister." he said seriously. Mick furrowed his brow. "You have a sister?" he asked, scrunching up his nose. Keith slapped him across the face. "You know I do you idiot! Half sister." he said. " How come I've never met this sister before?" asked Mick, rubbing his cheek. "She grew up in America with her mum. Since we're in the states, I thought you could all meet her!" Keith explained "Well then, what am I supposed to do if I can't be myself?" asked Mick, rolling his eyes. "Just be normal for God's sake!" exclaimed an exasperated Keith. "Act as you would around us!" Keith stood up to talk to the others and Mick chuckled to himself. "Sounds like a challenge." he thought, lighting a cigarette.

The next day...
Y/Ns POV
Me and Keith went upstairs to the studio. "Hey Y/N, wait out here for a few minutes, okay?" Keith instructed. "Sure," I smiled, leaning against the wall. He walked into a room and I looked at the hall. The walls were patterned with framed pictures of them. The Rolling Stones. My brothers band, and possibly my favourite band ever. And today, I'd be meeting them. I strolled down the corridor, examining the pictures. Them on stage, them on magazine covers, their album covers. I looked at them all in turn. I couldn't help but stare dreamily at Mick Jagger. He was so hot. Last week I told my friends I was meeting him. They freaked out so much, asking me to get his autograph. I smiled to myself when I heard the door open at the other end of the corridor. "Y/N! Come on!" called Keith, gesturing for me to come in. I took a deep breath and walked in. I gasped as I saw them all. Brian was sitting on the rug smiling cutely at me. Bill and Charlie were squashed on the same small armchair, even though there was plenty of other seats. Mick was lounging on a sofa, smirking at me. I completely froze as Keith patted me on the shoulder and introduced me. "Um, hi." I gulped, awkwardly standing in front of my idols. Mick stood up and shook my hand, grinning innocently at me. "I'm Mick. Mick Jagger. It's so nice to meet you!" he said with over exaggerated happiness, glaring at Keith. I smirked and I looked at Keith, knowing he'd given them some sort of lecture before hand. Brian waved at me. Charlie nodded in my direction and Bill floppily waved his hand. I was absolutely transfixed by Mick. He was now standing in front of a huge mirror on the wall, carefully fixing his hair and licking his lips. He noticed me staring through the reflection, glanced at Keith to make sure he wasn't looking and winked at me. I felt my stomach drop and he chuckled at the look of shock on my face. Keith was talking with Bill and Charlie so I sat next to Brian. "Hi," I said, carefully positioning my legs so my short green dress wouldn't ride up my ass. Brian was talking to me but I noticed Mick admiring my bare legs, watching as I adjusted my dress. He was blowing kisses and winking in the mirror, clearly directing then towards me. I discreetly reciprocated. "So, what about you?" asked Brian sweetly. I was jolted out of my flirting session with Mick. "Who's your favourite musicians?" he asked, playing with his floppy hair. "Probably The Beatles." I responded turning to look at Brian. I wanted to see if Mick was eavesdropping. "And all of you, of course." I smirked. "Right answer!" cheered Mick as he sat on the ground next to me. He sat close to me and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I smelt the weed and alcohol off of him. On anyone else, it would've stank, but he made it almost glamorous.