Mick Jagger x David Bowie

Contains mlm smut, strong language
Request ❤️

Mick practically ran through the door, desperate to see David whilst trying to avoid the ever-watching paparazzi. He peeped out the glass, checking to see if anybody saw him. He'd been touring in America for 2 months and missed him a lot. They'd only been dating for 3 months, and only spent 1 of them together, so he was desperate to see him. "I've been waiting for you." murmured a sultry voice that took Mick by surprise. He turned around to see David behind him, wearing baby blue suit pants with a white shirt. "Hi baby," Mick smirked, going over to hug him. David laid his head on his shoulder, taking in his musky scent. "I've been so lonely." whimpered David, reaching up to play with Micks hair. Mick grabbed Davids other hand and started gently kissing it. "I know babe, I missed you too." David pushed his head onto Micks shoulder and slowly brought his lips up to his ear. "I've missed you so much daddy. I want you to fuck me so hard until I can't walk." Mick sharply inhaled and David giggled at his surprise.

Mick kissed David passionately on the lips, bringing his hands up to his pale face. He slowly guided him into Davids bedroom. Mick gently pulled away Davids arms which were wrapped tightly around Mick's neck. Then he suddenly pushed him onto the bed. David giggled uneasily and in no time at all Mick was on top of him. "I want you to be a good boy for me, okay?" asked Mick. Although it was a question, it sounded alot more like a demand. "Y-yes." stuttered David uneasily. "Yes what?" growled Mick starting to kiss David's neck. "Yes daddy." whimpered David. "Good boy." Mick smirked. He loved seeing David nervous like this. He was practically shaking underneath him, but Mick knew he loved it.

Mick started to suck on his neck, leaving purple blotches on his pale skin. He realised a certain spot made David tense up and moan, so he started aggressively suckling on it. David was letting out breathless little moans and whimpers and that was enough to get Mick hard. "You're so fucking hot," moaned Mick in Davids ear. "I want to fuck you right now. I need to be in you baby." Mick seductively whispered in his ear. He heard David catch his breath and felt himself getting turned on by his breathless pants. He brought his hands down to David's crotch to unzip his pants and felt his bulge through the material."Hard for me baby boy?" smirked Mick, beginning to palm him through the fabric. "Jesus Mick," David moaned, screwing his eyes shut. "Come on Mick, I want you inside me," David groaned, the groan half from pleasure and half from impatience. Mick stopped and started to unzip his own pants, sitting on the edge of the bed. "What're you doing?" whimpered David, crawling over next to him. Mick threw his pants on the floor and David eyed the giant tent in his boxers. "Fuck Mick," he gasped and turned over so he was sitting on Micks lap, face to face with him. "Baby, I've been thinking," began Mick, tracing along Davids cheekbones with his finger. "You have such a pretty lips, I'd love to see you sucking on my cock." Then without warning Mick pushed David onto the ground.

"Suck for me baby." Mick commanded, taking great pleasure in dominating the younger. David slowly bit his lip and started to pull Micks boxers off. He let out a gasp as his erection sprang free and Mick smirked at him. He always knew exactly what Mick wanted him to do. David slowly traced one finger on the underside of his cock, as he looked Mick right in the eyes. Some precum had already leaked out of the tip. David eyed it then stuck out his tongue, slowly gliding it over the tip, all whilst staring at Mick. Mick sharply inhaled. "Fuck, David." he moaned, placing his hands in David's hair. David started to put the tip in his mouth, his lips wrapped tight around Mick's cock. He started to suck, bobbing his head up and down whilst Mick moaned, gently pulling on David's hair. This only encouraged David, making him start to go deeper. He hollowed his cheeks and looked up at Mick with a look that could've made Mick come on the spot. David went harder, almost bringing his mouth down to the shaft. When it wouldn't fit, he started playing with Micks balls with his hands, taking great delight in watching Mick unravel before him. David was a bottom of course, especially with Mick, but he loved seeing Mick lose his dominant air, especially because of him, sucking on his cock.

David started deep throating it, pushing his cock to the back of his mouth. Mick could hear his gags and moans and rolled his eyes back into his head. David felt Micks balls twitch as he started to moan. "Fuck, David, I'm gonna come." he moaned, trying to retain dominance by pulling on Davids hair with a shaky hand. Mick tensed up then felt his release, as David felt his mouth fill up with cum. He swallowed it, making sure Mick saw him. "Fuck David, that was amazing," Mick sighed, fixing his hair that was stuck to his head with sweat. David climbed onto his lap again, looking him in the eyes. He looked at him with pleading eyes. "What is it?" giggled Mick, kissing Davids forehead. "Fuck me!" exclaimed David, making Mick laugh at his neediness.

Mick unzipped Davids pants, watching the bulge in his boxers grow. "You're so hard for me" commented Mick with a sense of pride about him. "Of course," murmured David. "for you daddy." he smiled. Mick felt his own erection starting to grown again. He unbuttoned David's shirt, watching the younger squirm in anticipation. After his clothes were discarded onto the floor, David started to pull off Micks shirt, as Mick, still naked from the waist down, started to gently moan in Davids ear, making him breathlessly try and get Mick undressed. As soon as Micks shirt was off he slammed David against the headboard, kissing him roughly. He turned David over so he was facing the headboard. Mick traced the edge of David's boxers and started to pull them off, as David whimpered.

"Mick have you done this before?" asked David nervously. Mick gave him a dry look. "Yes I've had sex before you twat." he said. "No you idiot, have you had sex with a man." David sighed. Mick thought about it. "No. But it can't be that much different. I've did this particular thing hundreds of times." David rolled his eyes. "Now ass up," commanded Mick in a quiet, yet dominant tone. David slowly got onto his hands and knees as Mick admired him. Almost immediately, Mick pushed David down, so his face was pressed against the bed. Mick slowly entered his tip, feeling David tense up. Once it was in he heard David let out a gasp. He put some more in and started to gently thrust in and out. He heard Davids gasp and let him get adjusted to it before he put the rest in. David let out a high-pitched squeal and Mick reached over to stroke his face. Whilst doing this, he started thrusting again. "Fuck David, you're so tight." He groaned. David was whimpering and whispering under his breath. "What is it Davey?" asked Mick bringing his head down to his. "Harder, daddy-" he moaned, making Mick so fucking turned on. He started going harder, slowly at first before speeding up. David was moaning and squealing, tears practically streaming down his face.

Mick started to roughly thrust, going so fast he had to hold onto the headboard for support. "Oh fuck Mick." moaned David clinging desperately into the sheets. He was trying to clamp his mouth with one hand put Mick peeled it away. "No baby, I want to hear you screaming my name." he said smugly. David was crying and groaning and Mick was relishing this, loving how dishevelled he was making him. As Mick was thrusting, David let out a loud half-moan, half-shout. "Fuck Mick, right there!" he screamed. Mick hit the same spot over and over, each time David getting louder and louder. "Fuck Mick I'm gonna come!" he shouted, his eyes rolling into his head. Mick felt David tense up and that was all he needed to release. David felt his cum filling him up and he moaned and managed to lift up his head. He looked into the mirror on the wall and saw him, dishevelled and sweaty, with Mick behind him, shaking and sighing. He probably should've felt a sense of shame, but how could he when he could feel his and Micks warm cum seeping from his entrance and dripping down his legs. Mick bent down and started licking some of it up, as David tried to stop twitching.

David uneasily got up off his knees as Mick wrapped his arms around him, hugging and kissing him. Both of them were shaking and panting, their naked bodies both hot and sweaty. He pulled David down onto the bed, gently kissing his forehead. "So, how was it?" asked Mick quietly. "Mick, that was fucking amazing." he murmured, still shaking from his orgasm. Mick pulled David into his arms, their bodies intertwining with one another. David looked into the mirror and saw his face, soaked with sweat and tears. "How'd you find it?" David asked shyly, wrapping his arms around Micks neck. "Well, we'll definitely be doing that again." Mick chuckled, kissing David on the lips.

(A/N: Wow that was interesting. 1689 words. For clarification, I'm not shipping them. I know Mick is thought to be straight and I am in no way shipping, fetishizing or implying that Mick Jagger and David Bowie had a romantic relationship. Also I can't be bothered to do a spell check, so don't mind spelling/grammar mistakes)