Brian May

(A/N: So my most read chapters are the smuttiest so I'm assuming y'all horny af 💀💀)
Strong language, smut

I winced as I strummed an off-key chord. Brian looked over at me with an encouraging smile. I was trying to learn how to play guitar and he was helping me. My brother, John, never taught me and always refused, saying he wouldn't know how to teach someone. I'd been at the band's studio the day before and brought it up to John as they were taking a break, practically begging him. "No Y/N," he sighed, making sure his bass was tuned. "I wouldn't know how to teach someone. It'd be awkward." I sighed dramatically flopping down onto the sofa. "Y'know y/n, I could always teach you how to play the drums."smirked Roger, patting his lap gently. I giggled and John glared at his sternly. "Now what'd I say about flirting with y/n Rog?" John reprimanded as Rog chuckled. Brian sat down next to me. "Actually y/n, I could always teach you." he offered nonchalantly. "Really?" I asked him, sitting up excitedly. "Sure," he shrugged, smiling at my eagerness. "In fact, we could start tomorrow. We're not recording again until next week." he explained. "That'd be great!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him. "Thank you Bri." He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me too. "Hey, Bri, hands where I can see them!" called John from the other side of the room. And now here I was, in the studio alone with Brian, trying to strum a few basic chords and failing miserably. It was switching between them I found difficult. I got a few nice ones but then a long dead note sounded out of the guitar. I felt like throwing it, and probably would've if Brian hadn't came over to me. "Hey, don't be so downhearted." he smiled at me, pushing my hair behind my ear. "You're doing really well for only starting today!" I smiled at him weakly and sighed. "I assumed I'd be a natural, being able to play songs by the end of the day!" Brian laughed at me. "Well perhaps after a week or so you'll be able to play a song, if you practice hard enough, that is." he reassured, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I started to try again and Brian walked behind me. He gently adjusted my body, fixing my posture and keeping my hair from hanging down. He looked over my shoulder and I felt his warm breath on my neck. I quietly gasped as he put his arms on my hips. He noticed my breathing become uneven as I looked at the ground, trying not to look him in the eyes. He gently lifted up my face with a tight grip on my jaw. He turned me to look at him and we stared at each other in silence. After a few seconds, we slowly leaned into each other, his other hand placed on my face now too. Our lips met and I felt his hand starting to lower down to my neck. He was such a gentle kisser and when he pulled away I immediately missed the feel of his lips against mine. "Are you okay?" he said quietly, looking shyly at the ground. I grabbed onto his shoulders and sat myself down on his lap, making him look at me in surprise. "Now I am," I whispered, running my fingers through his curls. Our lips collided again, this time more passionate and rough. The feel of his tongue exploring my mouth made me moan, which only made him kiss harder. He started to pull my shirt off, delicately unbuttoning it whilst still kissing me. I heard it land on the floor and I started to unbutton his own shirt, never parting our lips for a second. I felt his ever growing bulge gently graze my thigh and I moaned into his shoulder, making him take my jeans off. He started taking his own jeans off, and moved me onto his leg. I started to grind against his thigh, gently moaning. He looked at me and bit his lip before starting to kiss my neck, throwing his jeans to the floor. I say the tent in his boxers and started to palm him through the thin fabric as he moaned softly, making me absolutely soaking.

He lifted me up as if I weighed nothing and threw me down onto the sofa. He started kissing my chest, unclipping my bra as he did so. Once it was off, he started to suck on my nipple, making me moan and instinctively put my hand down to my clit, rubbing small circles through the lace of my thong. He saw me and grabbed my hand. "No baby, that's for me to do, " he whispered into my ear, replacing my fingers with his own. "Do you like that?" he growled in my ear as I moaned breathlessly under him. "Y-yes daddy." I panted, clinging onto his curls. I don't even know where the daddy came from but it made him moan and he slid off my underwear and climbed onto me properly. I felt him slowly stroke me before slipping a finger in and making me moan loudly. He started thrusting in and out of me as I shut my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt another finger go in and I moaned again, much louder. I felt his thumb rubbing my clit at the same time and I practically screamed from pleasure. "Fuck-" I moaned, gripping tightly onto Brian's shoulders. "Bri I'm not going to last-" I whimpered, biting my lip. "I know baby, cum for me." he whispered seductively in my ear and I almost screamed from the orgasm and I felt his fingers slide out of me. He licked both of them dry then kissed me roughly as I was still shaking from my climax.

He sat up and I shakily crawled over to him. I felt the waistband of his boxers and started to pull them off. His erection sprung free, gently hitting his stomach as I look at him, shocked. Fuck he was big. He pulled me onto his lap as we faced each other. I slowly lowered myself onto his cock. I felt him enter me and whimpered. I started to go up and down before lowering myself onto his whole length, screwing my eyes shut. "Fuck." I whimpered, squeezing tightly onto his shoulders. I shakily tried to move around, trying to adjust myself to his size. Once I was more comfortable, I started to ride him. "Jesus you're so tight," He murmured in my ear. I started off slow before speeding up. We were both moaning and he tugged on my hair, making me throw my head back in pleasure.

He bucked his hips slightly and I shouted out, his dick hitting my g-spot. He realised this and started doing it again, both of us panting and moaning by this point. "Harder daddy!" I screamed, feeling myself tightening around his cock. "Cum for me baby." he moaned, making his thrusts harder and rougher. I felt tears spilling out of the corners of my eyes, digging my head into his shoulder. He pulled me up by my hair, looking me in my eyes. "No baby, look at me. I want to see your pretty face." That was all I needed to tip me over the edge. I moaned loudly and felt him twitch before coming all over me. We were both panting breathlessly by then as we kissed again, this time more gentle. He kissed my forehead and I ran my hands through his long hair, still trying to grasp what had just happened. "Well," he muttered softly. "Will you be having any more guitar lessons?" he asked, smirking. "Oh I definitely think so." I smiled.

(A/N: So I don't know much about what Wattpads apparently going to do about smutty story's. I heard they're trying to keep the app more 'child-friendly' which is frankly a load of bollocks. It's a mature app for teens and adults, not some babysitter for 6 year olds. Sorry for the short chapter, I was playing guitar and suddenly got inspired to write this)