George Harrison

Warnings: smut (surprise surprise)

(A/N: I really hate this but I needed to post so-)

Y/Ns POV:
I edged the studio door open with my foot, both my hands full with coffee. John saw me struggling and jumped up to open the door for me. "Thanks John" I smiled. "Anything for m'lady." he said in a ridiculous accent, playfully bowing and making me giggle. He sorted through the coffees I'd just placed on the table, sniffing each one before examining the liquid. "Jesus Christ John just pick a bloody drink, they're all the same!" Paul shouted from the other side of the room, desperate to continue playing, drumming his fingers against his bass. "I'm just gonna pop to the bathroom whilst John is doing his ritual." Ringo muttered, quietly leaving as Paul let on an exasperated sigh. "Great we had a good rhythm going there and now it'll take us ages to get back into it." he groaned, trailing his fingers through his fluffy hair.

"Stop complaining like an old woman Paul, or should I call you Pauline?" John smirked, sitting down with his coffee, cackling at his own bad joke. Paul simply rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath. "I'm going out for a smoke." he muttered, grabbing his lighter from the table before leaving the studio. John glanced at me, seeing how I was chewing on my lip. "Don't worry darling he's been in a foul mood all week, stressed about the album I s'pose."John shrugged." I'll go see if he's okay." he said, leaving the room. Me and John had been friends since we were little. We lived next door to each other and we were almost inseparable. Most of the time now you'd think we're still joined at the hip.

I glanced over at George, almost forgetting he was in the room. I smiled at him and he awkwardly smiled part, averting his gaze to the ground. Honestly, I didn't really know George. He was quiet and reserved whenever I was here, although I've heard tales of him being quite the opposite. "They're taking their time aren't they." I muttered, glancing at the clock. "Probably fucking." George chuckled making me raise my eyebrows in surprise. I giggled too them aggressively shook tm head to try and get the image of that out of it. He laughed when he saw what I was doing. "What, I'm sure all the greats do it." he said sarcastically. "Jagger and Richards, Jones and Nesmith." He said said dryly, a hint of resentment in his voice. I laughed and he smiled at me, making me nervously giggle. "What is it?" I asked, feeling his gaze practically seeing through me. "Nothing, your laugh is just absolutely adorable." he grinned, making me blush a furious shade of red and look at the ground and he laughed even more. "Embarrassed now, are we?" he murmured, coming over to sit next to me on the sofa. I slightly stiffened as he placed a hand on my thigh. "You know darling, you're absolutely beautiful y/n." He practically whispered, his hand getting higher and higher. My breath hitched and he leaned in closer to me. "What's the matter sweetheart?" he murmured. "N-nothing." I muttered unconvincingly. "Nothing? Then is it okay if I do this-?" he whispered, snaking his hand between my legs and slowly rubbing through my underwear, making me let out a loud gasp. "Feel good baby?" I could do nothing but shakily nod, biting down on my lip to keep quiet. After rubbing for a while, he gently moved my underwear aside, placing his finger onto my clit. I involuntarily moaned out at his cold touch. "So fucking wet darling." he murmured, just as he slipped a finger in me. I clamped my hand over my mouth, trying my best to stifle my moans as he pumped in and out of me. He added another finger, trailing my hand away from my mouth and locking lips with me, swallowing my moans and whimpers.

His pumps started to become slower and longer, making me instinctively buck my hips, trying to reach my high. This made him stop completely, making me whine. "What do you think you're doing sweetheart?" he muttered, slowly sucking his fingers clean. "You want me to make you cum?" he whispered, bringing his face so close to me that his forehead rested on mine. "Yes please." I said, blushing and looking at the floor. "I'm not convinced y/n. Come on, you can do better than that." he smirked, enjoying my embarrassment. "Please daddy, I need you." I whimpered, practically begging. "Good girl." he smiled, pushing me onto the sofa. He started to slowly unbutton my blouse, discarding it across the room. He admired my chest, before lending into my neck, leaving a soft trail of kisses, sucking on the skin near my collarbone, noticing how it made me shiver. He made his way down to my breasts, gently removing my bra, latching soft kisses onto my nipples, making me moan under him, running my hands through his hair.

After toying with my breast for a while, he pulled down my skirt quickly, not taking the same care he had with my blouse, obviously now impatient. He trailed my soaking underwear off, placing a kiss to my throbbing clit. He hastily pulled off his own shirt, flinging it onto the ground, then pulling off his pants, revealing an obvious tent in his boxers. He pulled out his hard cock, slowly pumping it a few times. He leaned over me, aligning himself with my entrance. "Now just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" he murmured and I nodded, desperate for him. He gently eased the tip in, making me moan out, wrapping my arms around him. I felt all of him now in me and he started to thrust in, going gently at first before thrusting into me, gaining a steady pace. I moaned out as I felt him going deeper and deeper. "Fuck Georgie, right there." I whimpered as he hit a nerve inside of me. He noticed and repeatily started to slam into me, harshly hitting the same spot again and again. I screamed out "Fuck daddy, yes!" Tears started to form in my eyes from the relentless pounding. "You're so fucking tight." He muttered, starting to suck on my neck again. "George I'm almost there." I muttered breathlessly, clinging onto his back. "Fuck cum for me darling." he whispered, nearing his own climax, sweat making his hair stick to his forehead. His words sent me over the edge as I felt the built up ball in my stomach start to unravel, my cum pooling down his cock. My walls clamped tightly around his cock and he lazily thrusted a few more times before pulling out, cumming on my stomach. He flopped on top of me, panting breathlessly. "You've no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." he smiled, wrapping his arms around me. "That was bloody amazing." I whispered, hugging him back. We lay like this for a few moments before I eventually got up and started getting dressed. "I'm going to the bathroom to get cleaned up." I smiled, leaving a smiling breathless George.

George's POV:
I started to get dressed when suddenly John and Paul ran in. "Well did it happen?" shouted Paul excitedly. "What do you think genius, he's half naked isn't he?" John said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Hey lads I'm kind of exposed here!" I laughed, wearing nothing but my boxers, trying to somewhat cover myself up. "Good on ye mate, I knew it would work!" exclaimed John, tackling me onto the sofa. "Our boy's growing up!" Paul laughed, joining me and John. Suddenly, the door opened and Ringo walked in. "What the fuck are you all doing?"

(A/N: I have no idea what this is is, I wrote it this morning at like 4am and can't be bothered to spell check it :))